Wireless controller range decreased; leads to frequent disconnections

ooRedXoo

I have recently been having issues with my macro controller. It seems as if the controller's wireless range has decreased dramatically as it disconnects often if not within 5 ft of the Xbox. It can be very annoying, and I am unable to fix this myself. I have tried fresh batteries yet to no avail. I know the problem lies within the controller because the same issue does not occur when trying to use another controller. It used to work fine.

SuperX70Pro

Have you tried changing your macros? You might have got a faulty set or something went corrupt during the transfer. Try re-importing your set-up onto your controller, and use another set-up, and see if that works. If not, you'll need to talk to Odin, Jim, or N3RDY

bonefisher

Re-Sync the controller.... also make sure you don't have different frequencies of other devises messing with it!

Last edited:

modded matt

"it used to work fine" did you drop it? This is not very likely to be an issue with the macro chip, but the Macros themselves causing the controller to overload and reset itself. I agree with bonefisher though its probably another wireless signal interfering with it.

odingalt

Staff member
Did you create a macro that includes the sync button within the macro playback? Yes it's possible to add the sync button to your macros... why I'm not sure... but if you do this and then play the macro it will make your controller re-sync.