WOO

ALEXS2K

so anyways. love the controller. its super fast in cod5. but when i play cod4 with the cod4 specific preset. my friends controller is waay faster. and mine seems slow :( i cant remember what he has but imma find out becuase his is def. faster.

mines faster then his on cod5 though.

Xx Binno xX

Yeah I have the same problem, I'm not sure what is wrong. I'm thinking of getting another mod for testing, when I use the cod 4 mode i shoot some where around 5 sps, on cod WAW i shoot around 12 sps. on the video for cod 4 under download page where you get the presets the video on the top next to the name of call of duty 4 modern warfare, who ever made the video shoots crazy fast were i try the preset and i shoot at least 5 times slow then that. Really not sure whats wrong. :|

Xx Binno xX

Im not home right now, if you are why dont you try using the 8mode preset switch it to cod 4 with double tap and see if it works better.

ALEXS2K

and also. i thought the cod4 preset would be the fastest possible?? since its tuned for cod4 or whatever

IrishStyle

Try the popular 8mode double tap and game specific modes in a private match and see if it makes a difference. Maybe it is lag related.

IrishStyle

Binno and Alex try the 8 mode and cod4(Double Tap) specific modes in a private match and see if anything changes. In the forum video it looks like its a private match, so this may be a lag issue in regular matches. Lol Fredrow

Xx Binno xX

Well alex said his mod shoots slower then the one in the video under the downloads in cod 4, im just showing that mine does also. That was the 8mode preset cod4 double tap.Yes the video is very awesome. It works the same way in a private match. Fredrow website is getting better and better every day. :D

ALEXS2K

alright. well. i used the popular 8 mode last night. on like mode 7 the gun shoots way faster. so im satisfied. but. when i try to adjust the rof on the adjustable one. it lets me adjust and than when i hit the sinc button to fnish it. the rapid fire light goes out and wont come back on unless i turn off the controller

IrishStyle

After you are done adjusting and confirming you need to hold the left trigger down and tap the sync button to turn rapid fire back on. This is due to the quick on off. Hope this helps :cool:

odingalt

Staff member
ALEXS2K said:
alright. well. i used the popular 8 mode last night. on like mode 7 the gun shoots way faster. so im satisfied. but. when i try to adjust the rof on the adjustable one. it lets me adjust and than when i hit the sinc button to fnish it. the rapid fire light goes out and wont come back on unless i turn off the controller

Yeah I found a bug in one of my last releases of that all-in-one code. Expect a fix shortly! I had my hands full coding the 'all-in-one' to support both the old Matrix wireless controllers as well as the new CG2 Wireless controllers, and found that bug. I will be re-releasing the all-in-one preset tomorrow and should fix this bug. Many apologies!!

odingalt

Staff member
Updated the 8-mode preset again, it is the sleeper 8-mode preset version "9.30.2009 - Rev 2" on the downloads page, be sure your browser refreshes the page so you are seeing the newest. I thought I had already fixed this bug on 9/30/2009, but maybe I introduced the bug at the same time I was adding another rapidfire mode.