WTF XBOX 360 windows banned in germany ?

PS3andCOD

Contributor
I don't see where the American court has any say over what happens in Germany... Just another example of America thinking it owns the planet. This is teh thing I hate the most about America as a country, all teh meddling in other countries business.

Smootchi29

I don't see where the American court has any say over what happens in Germany... Just another example of America thinking it owns the planet. This is teh thing I hate the most about America as a country, all teh meddling in other countries business.

but wil german people never can play xbox then? lol to bad for them im glad im in the netherlands

PS3andCOD

Contributor
The article is talking about how Motorola will not force Microsoft to stop selling them because an American court told them not to try and do that...

odingalt

Staff member
Hmmm? This will probably get settled quickly. Has anyone confirmed this article at a major news outlet?

Smootchi29

Hmmm? This will probably get settled quickly. Has anyone confirmed this article at a major news outlet?

i think so if they win xbox 360 and windows 7 wil be taking of the market in germany if this is true but they always could buy an xbox in holland or other country:)