Wwe Smackdown vs Raw 2010

G

There should be a driver for us to download for a sleeper where we can use it on Wwe Smackdown vs Raw 2010. Like if we were able to turn on the mods and be able for us to tap the face buttons a,b,y and x rapidly when were on the ground that would be really cool and also for the right trigger to automaticly tap or make it easier to tap when it indicates RT to reverse a move by the opponent. If this could be done thatd be so nasty

G

thatd be hella tight omg :D all my friends and mostly everyone i know would be buyin sleepers if there was svr2010 mods that gotta happen man

G

Yah bro that'd be "freakin' sweet". Like the face button and auto reverse and crap like that all my freinds would be buyin these controllers up :D

G

like thatd be perfect and it will complete viking 360 thats all that viking360 really needs now

odingalt

Staff member
What's up guys. Ok so we can make these buttons be 'turbo':

Left trig
Right trig
Left bumper
Right Bumper
X
Y
B
Left Thumbstick

Question for you. For DUO/Raven owners this is pretty easy to accomplish - the right tactile switch would scroll through the buttons (aka something like Mode 1 is to turbo Left Trig, mode 2 is to turbo the X, etc) and the left tac switch would be pressed or held down to 'turbo' the selected button.

But how would a guy do this on sleeper? A little bit about how the buttons work. If you hold down the 'X' button at the same time the mod chip is trying to 'turbo' the X button, your pressing of the X will override the mod chip. (Hope that makes sense to everybody)

odingalt

Staff member
For Sleepers/Thor's Hammers

Or is there an unused button in WWE like left thumbstick, maybe the user would press left thumbstick, then the next button they hit will start turbo-ing, and you hit left thumbstick again to stop it?

That way, if you just want a normal button, you can just hit the button. But if you want turbo-button, you tap the left thumbstick first?

Or right thumbstick? Are either of these used in WWE? Or maybe even tap sync button first then tap the button you want to turbo?

G

hmmmmmm well the select button isnt used at all i dont know if thatd be able to be used like tap the select button then the next button pressed is turbo would work but also can u turn on more than 1 button to be turbo? so like you can press select then all the buttons you want to be turbo and then they become turbo then press select to turn them off
also if this could be made it wouldbe really cool to have every time the RT indicator comes up before a move is it (to reverse) the code automatically presses it? like you can see in this video for example http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UuSWY1pN2c everytime before a move the RT indicator comes up could a code be made so that its automatically hit when the RT indicator comes up?

Ben

If you mean the Back Button when you say the Select Button - This button is not wired upto the chip, so therefore could not be used as a input/output for any type of code written for the chip.

Also the controller has no way of telling what is on the screen, so I don't think you would be able to make it so it would automatically reverse the move.

G

Oh then the left trigger isnt used really so that can be used to make the turbo start unless when you say the left thumbstick you mean clocking it in thats good to so either 1 is good to use to start the code ;)

Ben

Yer all the buttons that are wired up to the chip with the sleeper install are;
- Right Trigger
- Left Trigger
- Right Bumper
- Left Bumper
- Left Thumbstick (Click In)
- Right Thumbstick (Click In)
- A Button
- B Button
- X Button
- Y Button

So if the Left Trigger & the Left Thumbstick aren't used, that gives them more combinations and stuff to play with ;D

P.s Does anyone know how to change the default colour of your font? - Mine is Black and I have to change it everytime :(

G

hell yeah :D for the turbo we can just use the left trigger to turn on and off the turbo buttons because in wwe the left trigger aint even used this year i like that and that idea about when ever the RT is indicated the controller auto taps it would be sick to we could click in the left thumbstick to turn that on if its possible :)

G

if there was a button to turn on all buttons to be turbo and to turn them all off thatd be cool to but if it cant be done the left trigger pressed then the next button pressed is turbo thats good 2

Ben

INCREDIBLE720 said:
if there was a button to turn on all buttons to be turbo and to turn them all off thatd be cool to but if it cant be done the left trigger pressed then the next button pressed is turbo thats good 2

That sounds like a good idea, I'm not 100% how this game works, but this sounds good.

G

Well basicly to understand it more when your playing and go for a move theres an indicator that goes up saying RT wich if the opponent taps rt at that time he reverses the move you do. When your on the ground you have to tap buttons repeatably to get back and when your being pinned you have to quickly tap buttons repeatably to kick out of the pin. For a good example you can see the indicators of RT and having to tap buttons in this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3K0C16kViTg the turbo is really perfect for this game because it can help alot with these things and itd be real nice also to be able to make RT be tapped when its indicated if thats possible to be done wich id love to have that :D but if not having turbo for all buttons like the sticks B Y and X and the triggers and bumpers is still great :D I really cant wait for a code to come out for this :cool:

Ben

Ah right, that makes more sense - Thanks for explaining.

As for the Auto-RT you guys want, I'm not sure you'll be able to get a code written for that due to the fact the controller/chip has no way of knowing what appears on the screen, in this case the RT indicator, so it would not be able to automatically press it when it came on screen.

I hope this makes sense.

G

that makes sense well if that isnt able to be done the turbo will still really help :) maybe the turbo on RT could help out with the indicator anyway

odingalt

Staff member
KinGxVioLeNcE said:
also if this could be made it wouldbe really cool to have every time the RT indicator comes up before a move is it (to reverse) the code automatically presses it? like you can see in this video for example http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UuSWY1pN2c everytime before a move the RT indicator comes up could a code be made so that its automatically hit when the RT indicator comes up?

This would require a software hack. The controller can't actually 'see' what's going on. The controller is sort of dumb, it only does what we tell it to do :)

Sounds like 'left trigger' will be our 'activation/deactivation' button! I'll get started on the code! Stay tuned and thanks for coming to the forums to work this out. It helps me out greatly when I can write one piece of software that helps out multiple customers (rather than writing one code for everybody, I'm only one man lol)