Wwe Smackdown vs Raw 2010

odingalt

Staff member
Beta Code 11-30-2009 for Thor's Hammer and Odin's Raven attached. Please read the instructions carefully before asking questions, as it's a little confusing lol. Give it a try and then post your results here. Thanks for trying out the code. If all is well with the code, I'll post it on the website later. I am going to head to bed, I'll check back again tomorrow to see how things go. I actually used Call of Duty to test this code out, so I spent quite a lot of time watching my game character do some crazy dancing :lol:.

///Instructions for Thor's Hammer:

This software is capable of turbo'ing the following buttons for you: Left bumper, right bumper, x, y, b, right thumbstick and right trigger. Left trigger and left thumbstick are used to activate/deactivate turbo on those buttons.

When the controller is first powered on, the turbo mod is disabled. This is to prevent your controller from going crazy on you and purchasing a bunch of points or something in the MS menus. Hold left trigger and tap the sync button to enable turbo buttons.

While holding the left trigger, tap the button you wish to Turbo. The button should start turbo'ing, and you will see the LED3 blinking to indicate that your controller is turbo'ing a button. To turn off the turbo'ing, press the left thumbstick. The button should stop turbo'ing, and the LED3 will turn off.

You can turbo multiple buttons at the same time. For example, you can hold left trigger and tap B. It will start turbo'ing B. You can then pull left trigger a second time and tap X. It will now turbo both B and X. You can keep adding buttons. You can't remove a button however. You'll have to tap the left thumbstick to turn off the turbo, then start over.

///Instructions for Odin's Raven:

This software is capable of turbo'ing the following buttons for you: Left bumper, right bumper, x, y, b, and right trigger. Left trigger and left thumbstick are used to activate/deactivate turbo on those buttons.

When the controller is first powered on, the turbo mod is disabled. This is to prevent your controller from going crazy on you and purchasing a bunch of points or something in the MS menus. Tap the right tactile switch to enable turbo buttons.

While holding the left trigger, tap the button you wish to Turbo. The button should start turbo'ing, and you will see the LED3 blinking to indicate that your controller is turbo'ing a button. To turn off the turbo'ing, press the left thumbstick. The button should stop turbo'ing, and the LED3 will turn off.

You can turbo multiple buttons at the same time. For example, you can hold left trigger and tap B. It will start turbo'ing B. You can then pull left trigger a second time and tap X. It will now turbo both B and X. You can keep adding buttons. You can't remove a button however. You'll have to tap the left thumbstick to turn off the turbo, then start over.

G

This download is really great :D the only thing id suggest on the actual download is to possiby have like turbo levels like maybe 2 or 3 and the turbo goes to different speeds like making the third level be really really fast but idk if thatd overide or like corrupt the mod chip.

Love this download :cool:

odingalt

Staff member
I was wondering about the speed of the turbo last night before I went to bed. I could make this a '3 mode'. Mode 1, 2, and 3 would be slow, medium and fast turbo speeds. Right now I'm guessing the turbo is set at somewhere between 8-10 'taps' per second? Each blink of the LED3 is a button tap. Maybe we should have the speeds be like 10, 20 and 30 taps per second? Or do we need a slower one? or.. :) Let me know your suggestions, I'll work up another beta code for you to try out.

G

DAMN 30 TAPS A SECOND :D that would be so great i already like how it is right now but the 3 modes is so beasttttt :)

G

Sounds amazing :D
I have been playing the WWE games for years and the download with 3 modes, and 30 taps a second! I can't wait for it to come out...

ahh i cant wait for this dowload to come out :) this is kingxviolence btw cause i cant login to my other account for some reason but i cant wait for the 3 modes of turbo can someone give me an estimation of when itll be out :)

this sounds like a pretty tight idea. Not only itll be amazing for svr 2010 itll be good for any wrestling game in general from 07-10 and ufc and tna and legends :cool: the 3 modes idea sounds tight to with 30 taps a second :cool:

BLaZeRyDa401

well guys viking360 is off vacation so hopefully this download will come out soon :D omg i cant wait for the 3 modes with the 10,20, and 30 taps a second thats going to be amazin :cool:

hell yeah i cant wait for this and irishstyle my account was deactivated or somethin it got locked and now you must verify your email idk if they closed all accounts that didnt verify but i had to make a new account wich is this my other 1 was originally kingxviolence idk if that happened to the blaze dude to but that happened to me and my friend so yea

GAMESHARQ

Is this still in beta? Anyone know if this works for Smackdown vs Raw 2011?

Also, I am new to this whole concept. What is the difference between Odins Raven and Thors Hammer? Do I need both?