XB1 3DS controller.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/n33xbbnbhmszp6n,y1ztjscq9aza2o1,7e9x84issslw65l,9c ljq9cw29kx1zr,ca4cxcq2c4yce2f,y1ztjscq9aza2o1,7e9x 84issslw65l,9cljq9cw29kx1zr,ca4cxcq2c4yce2f/shared

[video]https://plus.google.com/101747145322906055147/posts/PeTCaNGQit6[/video]

Here is a quick video of the controller I built for acid mods un-offical mod off! I added a Nintendo 3DS slider in place of the directional pad, added a re- mapper chip that allows me to remap any button and up to three buttons at once off one tac switch. I could of installed up to 4 tacts but I opted for two bigger tac buttons.

I also installed a mod chip that works with the 3DS slider. Its a decent mod chip. Still doesn't compete with viking standerds lol. It does has a lot of mods and can run multiple mods at once.

This is also my first paint job I've ever done. I'm a noob at this but it actually turned out pretty good. Thought I'd share my controller build with everyone. Let me know if u guys like it and thanks for checking it out!

Last edited:

RDC

Just for the record on the miniM4pper chip, you can remap all 8 buttons to one Tact if you wanted, not just up to three at once, though I'd have no idea why anyone would want to.

It's a bit late to mention this now, but that thing makes for a much, much cleaner install if it's mounted on the top/right side of the main PCB there versus installing it on the bottom. Then only 2 wires need to run to the bottom side of the board for installing, LC and RC, as everything else can be wired to J5 and J6 for it. Still nice to see it in a controller though, and that 'worked on' look has a charm of it's own as well. ;)

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Just for the record on the miniM4pper chip, you can remap all 8 buttons to one Tact if you wanted, not just up to three at once, though I'd have no idea why anyone would want to.

It's a bit late to mention this now, but that thing makes for a much, much cleaner install if it's mounted on the top/right side of the main PCB there versus installing it on the bottom. Then only 2 wires need to run to the bottom side of the board for installing, LC and RC, as everything else can be wired to J5 and J6 for it. Still nice to see it in a controller though, and that 'worked on' look has a charm of it's own as well. ;)
I thought about that after everything was done lol. I had a lot of different ideas I wanted to do on this build plus there was a lot of unknown challenges I had to overcome.

I'm going to do another build like this one but this time around everything will be a lot cleaner. It was a internal rats nest of wires and I was under the gun to get things done. Cut a lot of corners with this particular build. Now that I know how to do it I will incorperate the minimapper on the other side of the U shaped board and will u heat shrink covers to keep all my wires nice and clean together.

It was a good learning experience all in all and the next one will be top notch! I was thinking of moving the left anologe where the D pad is and putting the 3DS slider in place of the left anologe! That's another project though!