XB1 vs XB360 Speed Multiplier?

I am trying to transfer (rebuild using XB1 speed multiplier setting per rune) some XB1 mods to the Macro 360 to use in BO3 on 360 (I have both Berserker and Macro controllers). None of them seem to work and I believe it has something to do with the speed multiplier on XB1 not being same as speed multiplier on Macro.

Are the speed multipliers in XB1 same or differenct than the Macro version? If different, how do I calculate for that difference to get the mods to work on 360 BO3?

I am trying to transfer (rebuild using XB1 speed multiplier setting per rune) some XB1 mods to the Macro 360 to use in BO3 on 360 (I have both Berserker and Macro controllers). None of them seem to work and I believe it has something to do with the speed multiplier on XB1 not being same as speed multiplier on Macro.

Are the speed multipliers in XB1 same or differenct than the Macro version? If different, how do I calculate for that difference to get the mods to work on 360 BO3?

Guess nobody has an interest in responding.........

bonefisher

Basically the same thing other than the macro is stationary! Berserker is in seconds and Macro in milliseconds.

Basically the same thing other than the macro is stationary! Berserker is in seconds and Macro in milliseconds.

yes, but when i replicate a XB1 BO3 mod on the Macro with exact timeline specs and multiplier used in XB1 Berserker it doesn't work. Odd, that is why I ask about it

I am also curious if I use a CronoMax with my XB1 Berserker if I can use on 360 (I know you can) but not sure if the mods will work for the 360 if they were programmed on the Forge. I suspect the paddles won't work, which is fine, but if I have a RT mod in Forge for a rapidfire on the XB1 Berserker and use with CronoMax will it rapid fire? That another question

cool, I will try it out and report back.

well, the CronusMax+ for my intentions of using it to play my XB1 Berserker or stock XB1 controller on the 360 isn't working. The instructions to get it to work are straight forward but for some reason the CM+
won't authenticate either controller. I even tried it on two different 360 boxes. I reached out on the CM+ site for support and no help (unfortunately something I expect nowadays with most small firms) and no answer back.