XBLA Track & Field

bonefisher

Assign to B button if it is to fast or to slow just adjust the multiplier up or down and give it a test! Let me know if it is working for you! Hold button til you are done!

Attachments

• XBLA Track & Field (B).vkm
    528 bytes · Views: 7

morinzo

I used the record feature and recorded myself pressing the B button as fast as I could and that doesn't work either, the guy just stands there.

Last edited:

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Edit update: Changed post due to inconsistency! Sorry for the misrepresentation everyone.

Attachments

• B tester.vkm
    528 bytes · Views: 3
  • B tester.vkm
    528 bytes · Views: 6
Last edited:

bonefisher

Yeah I made it in the morning before work and figured it was to fast for the game or it would of made his guy run like the Tasmanian Devil LOL! Great explanation Brian that should help everyone out!

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Yeah I made it in the morning before work and figured it was to fast for the game or it would of made his guy run like the Tasmanian Devil LOL! Great explanation Brian that should help everyone out!
Yea I figured this out programming my chips. The editing software I use uses MS and as I was copying my MW2 fast knives I figured out the MS work as 10 MS a bar at 1.00. The faster u speed the multiplier up the lower the MS figure out. U just have to divide the MS by the multiplier and take that number and divide it by 1000 to get the actual True MS. Its a pain in the butt but all the mods I'm making work the first time as long as I follow this formula. Its nice to at least know a actual number figure so u can really decifer just how fast a rapid fire really is and how fast the triggers or buttons are being pulled and released. I'm sure this formula will help others out if they choose to do the math!

bonefisher

I've been using that formula! I only wish we could break it down in between that to make it perfect! So many rapid fires are in between of perfection! Even on in between shots I could really do wonders!

bonefisher

Here try this! Put this on B but if it doesn't work on B put it on a tac and try it! if you think it will go faster slide the whole bar back one and try!

Attachments

• RunForestRun(tac).vkm
    528 bytes · Views: 7

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Yea I forgot to mention the 2 macros I made are for tac. I dident set an infanent loop. Besides if u hold B with a B macro the stock B will override the macro and will only think that B is pressed once and is being constantly held down so ya in a since your guy will just stand there lol.

morinzo

Run Forest Run works great, I'm trying to fine tune it to be faster now by moving it back one bar at a time.

I tried to just move it all the way to the first bar and he just stood there so I guess it was to fast, lol.

I'll upload it when I get it fine tuned to as fast as possible.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

instead of moving the bars around just increase the speed multiplier. its set at 1.00 right now. just keep tuning it up slightly. Ex try 1.25 and see if thats too fast. if not keep bumping it up say 1.50. keep raising the multiplier till the macro is too fast and dosent work then slowly dial it down till u get the fastest speed possible out of that game. Good luck with your testing. Glade to see your getting results now!