yessss I finally got my macro ordered but..

Im so excited I finaly got my macro ordered I plan on using it with my asus g75wx laptop no real complaints except that I really wanted to get the glowing sticks but there was no option for it how do I add that or get it I really like the feature also will this work the same on my laptop just as on a 360?

odingalt

Staff member
If the option is not there we must have run out of stock of the glow in the dark thumbsticks. :-( I've had a hard time keeping things in stock recently maybe something to do with the macro sale or more folks ordering customizations the past month. I will get some more on order, takes about a week for those to show up.

well I cant say that's a bad thing that's awesome good business im just glad I finally have A macro coming in im also thinking about getting the cornus x to use it on the ps3 but lol if the remote works as awesome on the pc as the xbox im probly not even gonna touch the console anymore

YEAAAAAA my controller is here and I literally screamed like a small girl thats the joy I get from your products lol Just wanted to give the update I cant wait to get this thing up and running on my PS3 via cronus

Bernard

YEAAAAAA my controller is here and I literally screamed like a small girl thats the joy I get from your products lol Just wanted to give the update I cant wait to get this thing up and running on my PS3 via cronus

How is it working out? I was thinking of doing the same?

noonoo390

How is it working out? I was thinking of doing the same?

i have the cronus its like 50 bucks not bad i have both 360 and ps3 and it works great with the ps3 i have two macro controllers works perfect . just make sure that if you get the cronus make sure the wireless adapter is the official microsoft one, any other knock off wont work with it

modded matt

you can buy them from gamingmodz.com or you can win one that I have in the Acidmods.com summer controller mod off competition that will start in the next two weeks!!

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
How do I go in to win one? Whats the "mod off competition"?
Its freakin awesome stuff. U basically get a controller preferabley PS3 or XBOX360 and u have a timline "I belive its a month" to document and build the best modded controller u can build. Custom paint jobs, LEDs', mod chips or whatever crazyness u can come up with!

Maybe when Matt reads this he can post a link to his acidmodz page of last years summer controller mod off competiton! There u can see first hand of how people conduct the mod off and the rules that apply to the build. Its voted by the people in the acidmodz forums basically say if viking held a mod off everyone in the community could vote for the winner.

I myself am pretty intemidated from seeing some of the stuff the people in the acidmodz forums build. There are some Mr Wizzard/macgyver tech people that do some pretty crazy stuff! I would love to try my hand at it one day! my problem is my computer skills suck and id have to call in my techy brother to help me out with the computer end of it all. Needless to say it would be very difficult for me to get him to find time to help me post all my curent build status updates. I still have a ragnarok chip so dont count me out yet. Maybe Ill pull a rabbit out of my hat and build something worth posting!

I personally dont think I will have a snow ball chance in " u know what " to win but id love to show off some of my own ideas to the acidmods community and im sure that they at least will respect my efforts as they seem to be a real freindly smart community of people. If I enter I will incorperate more than just a chip kit but dont want to tell everyone what my plans are. Lets just say if i do i will push myself to learn new things and will be researching like crazy to find the right products for my application build.

Last edited: