Yet another No_Ob question

Is there videos that show Rapid Fire, Akimbo Mode,Fast Reload, Sniper Mode, QuickScope, Auto Burst, burst firing, drop shops, in action on Black ops. Reason is i want to see videos of them in action not just Akimbo mode or rapid fire, and another reason iam asking this, is becasue i been burn twice and kind of iffy and getting another one.

NYjetsNY1

NameLess-Poster said:
Is there videos that show Rapid Fire, Akimbo Mode,Fast Reload, Sniper Mode, QuickScope, Auto Burst, burst firing, drop shops, in action on Black ops. Reason is i want to see videos of them in action not just Akimbo mode or rapid fire, and another reason iam asking this, is becasue i been burn twice and kind of iffy and getting another one.

Rapid fire works, same as akimbos, fast reload is patched in black ops but works in mw2 and games below that, sniper mode is here, quickscope is here, auto burst / jitter is here, same as drop shots. Burst firing is not yet available but will be soon. The viking360 will also have anti-recoils. There is a turbo knife as well.

http://www.youtube.com/v360drastic#p/u/2/_PfYlB0cehg

Other videos here for turbo knife: viewtopic.php?f=45&t=2331

You can find mods/macros for download here:
http://viking360.com/download-software- ... ro-library

Viking360 is the best mod available. No other company has everything it does.

NYjets, the dropshot mod, does it shot for you bu a press of one button all so? And all so..Do all i need to do is buy one controller,that's it? i dont need to buy another one when new mods come out? like where i read some where that there a is big update coming out next year, do i need to buy and new controller when the update comes out, or does it update with the usb cable that comes wiith the controller?

NYjetsNY1

NameLess-Poster said:
NYjets, the dropshot mod, does it shot for you bu a press of one button all so? And all so..Do all i need to do is buy one controller,that's it? i dont need to buy another one when new mods come out? like where i read some where that there a is big update coming out next year, do i need to buy and new controller when the update comes out, or does it update with the usb cable that comes wiith the controller?

You can make the dropshot do whatever you want. You can have it shoot and dropshot, turn around and dropshot, or just dropshot.

You just have to buy ONE controller, all updates are via SOFTWARE, and absolutely FREE. It updates with the USB cable that comes with the controller.

Macros are things you make that do stuff. For example, I have a dropshot mod on my tactical switch. I press it and I dropshot. You can make this shoot if you'd like. You can use tactical setup in game, or default, or whatever you want! I'd encourage you to try and make your own macros, but if you need it, I can make you a macro.

Burst fire is out, yes, but it will be much better in the new software update coming soon. Same goes for anti-recoil, it is available but will be improved with software updates.

Once you buy a viking controller, you will never need another one.

Ship to Canada, how much do you guys charge? One other thing you you have rapid fire on the right trigger and then Drop shot on the left trigger?

NYjetsNY1

NameLess-Poster said:
Ship to Canada, how much do you guys charge? One other thing you you have rapid fire on the right trigger and then Drop shot on the left trigger?

You can have your LT button dropshot you if you want, or if you don't want, you don't have to. You can do rapid fire on RT, or LT, or both. Anything is possible with the viking360 macro controller! New macros get added all the time too. New software updates and features come periodically as well.

As for shipping to Canada, fill in all the information to buy a controller on viking360.com, address, etc when you order and hit continue. Then you will see the price per shipping. You can order it, or cancel it.