Taking Quick Reload Macro Requests.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Last edited:

barrow

I'd be genuinely appreciative if you'd make a quick reload macro for the MK14.

I'm still using the MK14 + Your Rapid Fire Macro + Rapid Fire Attachment. I'm in love with this setup, my KDR is still steadily going up, but being able to reload faster would really help me out a lot.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
whoops! thanks!

Anytime man and if you need any other guns just ask. There are some things that happen when you use the macro but thats the fastest way possible to fast reload. Like if you move forward after the macro gets executed it will still run for you. Then sometimes it doesnt work depending on what you did when you pressed X.

Viva en Grey

As I recall there was only one video ever made on how to make anti-recoil macros, and it was deemed to be poor in quality. Maybe if you could find the spare time, you could create a video so that people may make their own macros, unless you want to make all of them with and without SOH yourself, ha

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
As I recall there was only one video ever made on how to make anti-recoil macros, and it was deemed to be poor in quality. Maybe if you could find the spare time, you could create a video so that people may make their own macros, unless you want to make all of them with and without SOH yourself, ha

I guess I could do that. Either way I dont really mind but thanks for the suggestion Ill probably do that.

xKiLLa CaM

Useful Poster
I'm not familiar with the macro software since I do not own a macro controller. I should be getting my 360 Ragnarok on Friday. How much harder do you think it is to do the fast reloads on that software. All you have to do is change the number for the delay for whichever slot you want. Do you think it will be difficult to get the delay to be just right? I feel like just as you did in your tutorial video for the MK14 it would take a bunch of test runs to get it to be perfect

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
I'm not familiar with the macro software since I do not own a macro controller. I should be getting my 360 Ragnarok on Friday. How much harder do you think it is to do the fast reloads on that software. All you have to do is change the number for the delay for whichever slot you want. Do you think it will be difficult to get the delay to be just right? I feel like just as you did in your tutorial video for the MK14 it would take a bunch of test runs to get it to be perfect

Really its not too hard, you kind of get a feel for the timing. Really its a guess and check. If the your gun doesnt reload then that means you have to delay it a little but more. If it does reload with but isnt really faster then speed it up. I dont have a ragnarok nor will be getting one soon but I will try to help you the best even if I have to download the software somehow.

simvida

Anyone want to try a fast reload for the scar - L. I clocked it at roughly 1.7 seconds - NO SOH. Let me know what you think. All credit would go to MJ23KB24 for the instructional video. Thanks

Attachments

• Scar-LNoSOH.vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 24