Old Dropshot

datmjd

Any chance we can get an option for the old dropshot back?

The new one sucks balls for me.

Cheers

odingalt

Staff member
Man everybody yelled at me telling me our dropshot was "****" and if we didn't give them the new dropshot they would tell all their friends how terrible Viking is. I had a support ticket system full of tickets from customers asking for dropshot on the right trigger. :-x So now I've got the dropshot the way everybody likes it except it's not the way everybody likes it. I can't win. Buy a macro controller and then you can drop like you want : - )

datmjd

sorry about that odingalt! just used to using it as a standard b button. the new way just annoys the **** out of me, collapsing to the fall as if he tripped up on an invisible turd.

odingalt

Staff member
What if instead we just created a button mapping mod for the software, where you can make the tac switch control the other buttons that the modchip is connected to. I.e. you could map the tac switch to operate B Button, but you could also map it to operate the right bumper in the future if for some reason you wanted to do that.

lbowsoupkitchen

What if instead we just created a button mapping mod for the software, where you can make the tac switch control the other buttons that the modchip is connected to. I.e. you could map the tac switch to operate B Button, but you could also map it to operate the right bumper in the future if for some reason you wanted to do that.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE oh and PLEASE do that. I thought the controller did that, and that is the main reason i bought it.. was real upset when i found out it did not. other than that controller is outstanding.