crysis 3

YoungPuzzlez

is the raven capable of doing anything useful for the game like a macro would be able to like when you aim down sights amour activates?

odingalt

Staff member
Hi there. I've never played any of the Crysis games. Basically what we are looking for are any button press combinations that are hard for you to pull off. So there has to be a glitch in the game that exists when a certain combination of buttons is pressed, then we could program those into the modded controller as a driver update (provided the particular modded controller has a modchip that connects to the buttons needed to pull the move off)

noonoo390

Hi there. I've never played any of the Crysis games. Basically what we are looking for are any button press combinations that are hard for you to pull off. So there has to be a glitch in the game that exists when a certain combination of buttons is pressed, then we could program those into the modded controller as a driver update (provided the particular modded controller has a modchip that connects to the buttons needed to pull the move off)

right wat he said right now there are no gliches but you can do rapid fire and no recoil on the automatic gun but you need to gel to level 40 or something to unlock an semi auto gun but there is a pistol unlocked and *** for no recoil on the first assault gun just use an rapid fire mod on it i have a macro controller