BF4 Auto-spotter

Clarkkent434

Here try this out! Assign to LT! Add a on/off tac if you like! Test this out and see if it works! Could not test it for myself due to connection lost to EA servers! If this works I also can put it on the RT along with whatever RF or Anti-Recoil!

This does not work if your are aim down the sight long than a second. Why because holding RB cause the the command menu to come up and prevents you from moving.

bonefisher

ok for some reason I can't get on to check this out but if I throw it up and shut it down for a quick sec does it mess with it or lock it in command menu if I throw it back and fourth?

Clarkkent434

After doing much testing I finally got an Auto spot to work. It is done by a pulsing effect. But one caution is once and awhile the command menu comes ups but it will go away if you keep holding the LT button.

Attachments

• BF4 Master Auto-Spot LT .vkm
    560 bytes · Views: 28

bonefisher

Good job there Clarkkent434! I was just looking at it in the editor! Have not used it because don't have the game for 360 but coming for x1! Anyway if you do have any problems with it try sliding everything over one bar because the first bar you have it on does like a hold response to it! That is if you get to many command menu coming up try that to see if it clears up! Can't wait for this on X1... 5 more days! Oh yeah!

Clarkkent434

Good job there Clarkkent434! I was just looking at it in the editor! Have not used it because don't have the game for 360 but coming for x1! Anyway if you do have any problems with it try sliding everything over one bar because the first bar you have it on does like a hold response to it! That is if you get to many command menu coming up try that to see if it clears up! Can't wait for this on X1... 5 more days! Oh yeah!

Thanks I will do that and post it up for people to try.