COD Ghost macros.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
This goes the same as the single shot attachment. It only takes 2 bullets to drop someone at close to mid range on any assault riffle. Someone might even want to test if 1 burst shot on every assault riffle will drop someone in the first burst. I would get it in while the gettin's good. I'm sure they will patch this up soon and Nerf all 3-round burst and single shot attachments on assault riffles.

bonefisher

Here is some new single shot attachment assault rifle rapid fires!

Attachments

• One ARX-160(SS)(RF).vkm
    528 bytes · Views: 46
  • One FAD(SS)(RF).vkm
    528 bytes · Views: 25
  • One SA-805(SS)(RF).vkm
    528 bytes · Views: 26
  • One SC-2010(SS)(RF).vkm
    528 bytes · Views: 28

bonefisher

Here is the rest of single shot! Will make 3 burst this weekend!

Attachments

• One Honey Badger(SS)(RF).vkm
    528 bytes · Views: 56
  • One AK-12(SS)(RF).vkm
    528 bytes · Views: 38
  • One MSBS(SS)(RF).vkm
    528 bytes · Views: 31
  • One Rem.R5(SS)(RF).vkm
    528 bytes · Views: 49

BallistaEd

It sometimes is expected. Some considerations are connection speed. I'm running hard lined at 60mbps and I have high speed internet and I have a moterolla surfboard 3 the gamer addition so I have blazing fast connection. If your connection is lower than u might want to tune down the speed multiplier or maybe even increase it. U might have to fiddle with the tunning to get that sweet spot. If u can u should do a speed test and see what your internet is running at. I could probably tune it based on your connection quality.

that's the thing. I have the same internet speed as you and mine is hardwired too. im running 60+mbps download and 19 to 20mbps upload. I also a have a Motorola modem docsis 3.0 and a 2 year Asus router (the rtn56u) with a cat 6 plated Ethernet cable. another thing that maybe a possible factor is my macro controller itself. its been good to me since mw2 and I don't know if that maybe the cause of some the stuttering. but back to the connection part. I don't know why it would pause or stutter when I need to win gunfights knowing I have a good high speed internet.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
that's the thing. I have the same internet speed as you and mine is hardwired too. im running 60+mbps download and 19 to 20mbps upload. I also a have a Motorola modem docsis 3.0 and a 2 year Asus router (the rtn56u) with a cat 6 plated Ethernet cable. another thing that maybe a possible factor is my macro controller itself. its been good to me since mw2 and I don't know if that maybe the cause of some the stuttering. but back to the connection part. I don't know why it would pause or stutter when I need to win gunfights knowing I have a good high speed internet.
That's good to know! I believe its like bonefisher said its probably in game lagg not on your behalf but whoever is running as the server. Having a great connection gets u far but when your playing on someone else's connection your limited based off their connection.

The long short of it would be to edit the speed multiplier. In this case whatever the speed multiplier is set at lower it by .10 If it still studders then keep lowering it by .02. I hope this fixes the issue u are having if not I'll try and make another RF for u for. It is a common thing for RF to studded from time to time as long as it isent frequent every time u fire. I can see the annoyance in that. Just try out the suggested actions and let us know if it helped u out thanks.

bonefisher

Here is the BURST FIRE ATTACHMENT Rapid Fire!

Attachments

• One AK-12(BF)(RF).vkm
    528 bytes · Views: 21
  • One ARX-160(BF)(RF).vkm
    528 bytes · Views: 22
  • One IR-2(BF)(RF).vkm
    528 bytes · Views: 16
  • One HoneyBadger(BF)(RF).vkm
    528 bytes · Views: 27
  • One FAD(BF)(RF).vkm
    528 bytes · Views: 14

bonefisher

More Burst Fire rapid fire!

Attachments

• One MK14 EBR(BF)(RF).vkm
    528 bytes · Views: 23
  • One MR-28(BF)(RF).vkm
    528 bytes · Views: 26
  • One MSBS(RF).vkm
    528 bytes · Views: 41
  • One Rem.R5(BF)(RF).vkm
    528 bytes · Views: 25

bonefisher

The rest of the burst fire attachment RF's!

Attachments

• One SA-805(BF)(RF).vkm
    528 bytes · Views: 15
  • One SC-2010(BF)(RF).vkm
    528 bytes · Views: 19
  • One SVU(BF)(RF).vkm
    528 bytes · Views: 14

BallistaEd

That's good to know! I believe its like bonefisher said its probably in game lagg not on your behalf but whoever is running as the server. Having a great connection gets u far but when your playing on someone else's connection your limited based off their connection.

The long short of it would be to edit the speed multiplier. In this case whatever the speed multiplier is set at lower it by .10 If it still studders then keep lowering it by .02. I hope this fixes the issue u are having if not I'll try and make another RF for u for. It is a common thing for RF to studded from time to time as long as it isent frequent every time u fire. I can see the annoyance in that. Just try out the suggested actions and let us know if it helped u out thanks.

I see hmmmm. **** host lol. but anyways, I have no knowledge on how to use the settings to lower it the multiplier or anything on both yours and bonefishers.

bonefisher

Right next to your vkm on your RT there is a dial with a select feature click on the editor which it looks like a film slide! Then go on the top right and click on the gear which brings you in the multiplier! You'll see a number which is the speed of the macro... Click on the little arrows next to it to speed it up or down! Bring it down two clicks which is .02 ... Click ok at the bottom and then In the editor click the check mark at the top right... Then flash it to your controller! Your done! Repeat process if it is to fast!

Last edited:

frankie79

When using the MSBS and the Burst Fire Attachment rapid fire, do you equip the single shot attachment? it doesn't have a burst attachment as the default is already a 3 round burst. Since single shot seems to cause more damage and is more accurate, it would make sense to use that and the macro does the burst, correct?

bonefisher

When using the MSBS and the Burst Fire Attachment rapid fire, do you equip the single shot attachment? it doesn't have a burst attachment as the default is already a 3 round burst. Since single shot seems to cause more damage and is more accurate, it would make sense to use that and the macro does the burst, correct?
The MSBS is a burst at default! You don't use that single shot attachment when using the burst rapid fire due to different speed of the macro! Use the single shot attachment with the single shot rapid fire for best results!

bonefisher

Here is a drop shot and a jump shot for the tac using honey badger single shot attachment! If anyone need these types for tac use let me know! If you need this with ADS let me know!

Attachments

• One Honey Badger(SS)(RF)(DS)(tac).vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 19
  • One Honey Badger(SS)(RF)(JS)(tac).vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 25

bonefisher

Here is a auto sprint set up for you LS! Click ON blue light will be on the 3 led! Off no blue light!

Attachments

• Ghost Sprint (LS).vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 32

macroplayer

Here is a drop shot and a jump shot for the tac using honey badger single shot attachment! If anyone need these types for tac use let me know! If you need this with ADS let me know!
Thanks very good macros
Can you insert (LS canceller) within DS macro? I have a problem I use auto-run. When I press the macro dropshot if I move a little left joystick. No grave just crouch.

Thanks again

bonefisher

Thanks very good macros
Can you insert (LS canceller) within DS macro? I have a problem I use auto-run. When I press the macro dropshot if I move a little left joystick. No grave just crouch.

Thanks again
There you go try this!

Attachments

• One Honey Badger(SS)(RF)(DS)(LSC)(tac).vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 32