COD Ghost macros.

1badfish

Hello, Has any one had any luck with a c4 toss? I have been working with BO2 .08 sec toss and can only get it to work periodically. Seems like double tap X needs to be slowed down. Im trying, to no avail :( Any one help? <')))))>{

Tate24

I've been working to make the bf faster because they seem slow. Has anyone had any luck on topping these bf's out? They still seem a little slower then what I think we can get them at.

bonefisher

Hello, Has any one had any luck with a c4 toss? I have been working with BO2 .08 sec toss and can only get it to work periodically. Seems like double tap X needs to be slowed down. Im trying, to no avail :( Any one help? <')))))>{
I made one which the bar has to be lengthen a little on the x's but didn't kick it out because it doesn't replenish even if you have scavenger on if I remember correctly! So that is why I didn't kick it out.... No more fun with it! After work I'll post for you!

Tate24

I've tried a few of them cant remember if it was yours or not but I'll check it out to make sure. Thanks!

bonefisher

Here give this a try! you can either put it on RB or Tac!

Attachments

• GHOST C4 TOSS .vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 33

MakeGyver

Hey bonefisher (or anyone),

I've been enjoying the macros, very awesome. Quick question:

What's the difference between the 'Armed' files and the 'One' files?

bonefisher

Can someone please make the Quick Scope macro? Also what is the best marksman rifle with rf with low recoil? As i run around and use iron sight and silencer or should I go with like Honey badger SS RF or MSBS SS RF? Running around no camping hipfire often.

I have never quick scoped but want to give it a try
I have made a quick scope a few pages back! Make sure to use the perks I mention for it to work correct because it has cancel reload built in it also! Use the IA-2 with silencer or MK14 EBR... should like them better!!

bonefisher

Hey bonefisher (or anyone),

I've been enjoying the macros, very awesome. Quick question:

What's the difference between the 'Armed' files and the 'One' files?
There built different but work pretty much the same....give both a test in a match to see what ever one works better for your connection! Also if you run secondary pistol give the same macro a test for which one might act different than the other with speed! Do a little testing of which combo you should run together!

Also what is the best marksman rifle with rf with low recoil?
M28 add bullet penetration & muzzle brake with one of the posted rapid fires have brought me much joy. Remember marksmen has high penetration to begin with adding the attachment pretty much makes any range a two shot kill even through walls. I love taking out guys with this gun after they duck behind cover. I used the IA-2 for awhile, but it jumps to much for my taste M 28 is so smooth even with going full rapid.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Improved baseball slide/Dropshot

When I originally made these I forgot to change the loop settings. I fixed this issue and also added a LS canceler so If you hold forward on LS it wont glitch out your DS. Its a tac button placement macro and can be used as a slide or tac button DS. It all depends If you hold forward when your sprinting when u use it. If u let off forward it will be a standard DS assist.

Attachments

• Baseball Slide.vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 23
  • Baseball Slide Tactical setup..vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 15

watwat

When I originally made these I forgot to change the loop settings. I fixed this issue and also added a LS canceler so If you hold forward on LS it wont glitch out your DS. Its a tac button placement macro and can be used as a slide or tac button DS. It all depends If you hold forward when your sprinting when u use it. If u let off forward it will be a standard DS assist.

for some reason your baseball slide won't work the bonefishers ghost sprint on the left stick...

you end up crouching and not sliding lol

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

for some reason your baseball slide won't work the bonefishers ghost sprint on the left stick...

you end up crouching and not sliding lol
its very simple actually. It dosent work because his auto sprint is constantly holding LS when its activated. My setup uses a Ls canceler so when u drop if u hit forward on LS it wont glitch your shots. U cant have both running at once! thats why I use my LT sprint. I just tap the LT while holding forward on LS to sprint. The LS function of the sprint is canceled right after taping it. Unfortunantly u will have to alter either my setup or bonfishers to make it work. If u use my LT sprint with my baseslide u wont have this problem. If u want to use bonefishers auto sprint u need to erase the LS portion in my baseball slide. It will still work but if u keep holding lf forward it will glitch your shots.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

stupid question but what is a jitter?

never heard that!
its a special glitch using a series of button combinations that allows u to fire a weapon at insainly faster speeds than it was intended. There one of the most popular mods but in ghost it doesent seem to be very popular as it only works on the tac 12 shotgun and ghost is not shotgun friendly. U get killed before u can get close enough to cap someone. If your interested u should test out my boomshakalaka jitter. Just follow my guild lines I listed and u can see for yourself what jitter actually does!

Tate24

I'm looking for a Aim & Fire to assign to the right button so I can do this all together and not have to use a tac button, is this possible?