COD Ghost macros.

Tate24

I need help with quick snipping, suggestions and what to use also ive benn looking for sniper hold breath and cant seem to find it. Does anyone have a setup you can give me for the snipping want to try it out, Thanks!

computergeek13

its a special glitch using a series of button combinations that allows u to fire a weapon at insainly faster speeds than it was intended. There one of the most popular mods but in ghost it doesent seem to be very popular as it only works on the tac 12 shotgun and ghost is not shotgun friendly. U get killed before u can get close enough to cap someone. If your interested u should test out my boomshakalaka jitter. Just follow my guild lines I listed and u can see for yourself what jitter actually does!

ah thank you for the detailed description! awesome!

BallistaEd

in regards to the stuttering effects when using the RF's online sometimes, will all this change when all consoles (Xbox 360 and Xbox one) play on dedicated servers? I am curious as to whether this will help solve some of the stuttering issues that im pretty sure we all have when playing online. Also, will there be a macro controller for Xbox one? I hope there is because I want one now lol.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
To the rf question I.d.k. to the next gen macro question well go to viking360 main page and click on their Facebook link and check it out for yourself!

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

White, is the Booshakalaka still working? I tried the set and was unable to get it to work properly.
Did U setup this exactly?

Requirements for operation: Boomshaklaka
(Attachment)
Fore-grip.
(Perks) Reflex & slight of hand.
(Tacticals') Motion sensor or trophy system.
(No secondary weapons).

Be sure that the macro is set to the right spot. Boomshakalaka goes on your RT and Boomshakalaka tac goes to your tactical switches. Remember your tactical equipment must not be used. It has to be on your persons at all times for operation. All other requirements are ALL a necessity for macro to work.

It is still working for me. If its glitching out for u and u are running these specific requirements then u may have to tone down the speed multiplier by .05

Last edited:

bonefisher

how do I do that
On your right trigger when you go over it there is a dial on the left of your macro...hit the film looking thing which is the editor! Then hit the gear looking thing on the top right takes you into the speed settings which you'll see a number with two little up and down arrows which that will adjust the speed of the RF! Click it down a few clicks and the click ok then check mark then upload to controller and test! Give a little private match for testing so if you have to turn it down more you can!

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

these jitters seem so slow compared to BO2 :(

has anyone messed with an Fp6 jitter?
Can u be more specific? There is only one jitter for one gun in this game at this time. As far as a non sprint jitters go id say its a little faster than the BO2 non sprint jitter for the shotguns.