Cod ghosts!

odingalt

Staff member
Yeah I am confused, there is no upload runepack feature yet.

Uploading/downloading will be a thing of the past. "In the future", everyone can flag a private runepack for sharing in the public area. For now this feature is just for staff, we don't want to flood the Forge with "works sorta but not really" macros, we're going to try harder to keep the quality of the public runepacks up vs. the old 360 library which got chock full of a lot o' garbage (along with a few real gems). We need to add library organization/filtering criteria soon as well, the rune and runepacks lists are going to get insane long without categories.

bonefisher

Yeah I am confused, there is no upload runepack feature yet.

Uploading/downloading will be a thing of the past. "In the future", everyone can flag a private runepack for sharing in the public area. For now this feature is just for staff, we don't want to flood the Forge with "works sorta but not really" macros, we're going to try harder to keep the quality of the public runepacks up vs. the old 360 library which got chock full of a lot o' garbage (along with a few real gems). We need to add library organization/filtering criteria soon as well, the rune and runepacks lists are going to get insane long without categories.
Yeah this was before meeting! Yes I Agree!

Tate24

I get my controller tomorrow and wanted to see who has COD Ghosts and Battlefield Runes already made so I can get with you.

JIM WALKER

Basically yes, but it mainly applies to anti recoils, any stick movement on the controller are affected by sensitivity, therefor, any rune that is made that involves stick movement will be affected, rapid fire or any other action that is controlled by bumpers, buttons or triggers are ok ....

JIM WALKER

There is a cod runepack in the forge library with basic runes on it, have added you to my dropbox, so have a look there for examples ....