Mortal Kombat X

bonefisher

I put in the library a rune pack of Scorpion (NINJUTSU).. Check it out and tell me what you like. Need to take into practice and try because there are hidden ones that come out with multiple stick presses. On left stick to able just to walk, creep forward and rune won't run.. Lots of goodies are in there. Enjoy! Also since I'm a newbie to this game what is the best character to use right now and what favorites so I can build for them. I'll put together some combos after I get use to the delay and stuff....

bonefisher

Anybody figured on Kenshi the Close Demon Drop out yet? The way it says is not working unless you creep backward and it works but when I build it can't get the timing down. This is the only thing holding me up on a whole bunch of combos getting finished.

bonefisher

I put a whole bunch of combo's for you to try noonoo for Kenshi so let me know if there all working for you.... The test pack is under BONE- KENSHI (POSSESSED). It is not a finish pack but you may get the runes to put where you choose in your rune pack. There is a lot of things that work with the stick movement when engaged so I will track later to put a good rune pack together. I'll leave this up for a day!

bonefisher

Put Jason Rune Pack in the library with the goodies......mite take some practice to get use to it..... lots all of runes for one page...lol! Let me know if everything works.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
U ever get to try out my scorpion hellfire? Its pretty beast. I'm working on another scorpion combo that will have a great reset loop action meaning u can let it loop over and over and u will be in a great spot to catch your enemy in the same combo just after your combo is finished. Its also a 1 bar 43% damage no overhead up close combo. I'm just ironing out some kinks!

P.S sorry for not posting the Jason macaros I promised yesterday. I got called into work early in the morning and the day kicked my butt. If there is still a need for this let me know. I know Bone made some Jason runes so I thinking u all might be coverd now.

bonefisher

Yeah I made pretty much everything in video on Jason! I have not tried your scorpion hellfire out yet been just building lately. Right now making everything in the Scorpion video!

bonefisher

How does everyone play? Do you use D-pad and buttons or left stick and prefer xyab on the right stick for use? Let me know and I'll make some rune packs up with majority rules.

bonefisher

Just put Erron Black Outlaw in library! The way to use Inhibit feature is while blocking, pic what move you want to come out and hold it down. Rune will not play til you let go of blocking. I had switched the way to play so you will start seeing runes on Left Stick also because I'm using D- Pad and regular XYAB buttons for normal moves.

bonefisher

I put a BONE- Mortal Kombat X rune pack that contains Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Erron Black, Jason, Jax and Kung Jin...

bonefisher

XBOX ONE is robbing points off my hits compared to PS4. Might have to get a Sony! When Viking comes out with the Berserker I will get one.