BO3 No Knife - right stick click

Bernard

Is there a way to create a rune with no knife action? What I'm looking for is turning off the right stick click action? Not sure this is possible but if it is, what do I need to do?

bonefisher

Is there a way to create a rune with no knife action? What I'm looking for is turning off the right stick click action? Not sure this is possible but if it is, what do I need to do?
You must get excited and pressure that stick. lol! Run Tactical setup on controller then you would just drop shot them and most likely get more kills. I forget if there was a way to kill the click.

Bernard

You must get excited and pressure that stick. lol! Run Tactical setup on controller then you would just drop shot them and most likely get more kills. I forget if there was a way to kill the click.
That is exactly right! My big fat thumb! :)
Any way to put the right stick click action on a tac switch? If so how would I do that?

bonefisher

That is exactly right! My big fat thumb! :)
Any way to put the right stick click action on a tac switch? If so how would I do that?
On the drop down box in the rune there is a RS click in there. Then just draw out a line and save.