BLACK OPS lll

JDMillmatic

Is there a rune that I has the correct M8A7 rapid fire settings and if I hip-fire it will auto drop shot with rapid fire and if I'm ADS the rapid fire still works? I wanted the rapid fire to work either way but I want the auto drop shot only when hip firing. I know the Ragnarok for the Xbox 360 had this feature where it would auto drop shot only if I hip fired but the rapid fire would still work when ADS. Hopefully this makes sense.

Also, how do I enable the aim assist when ADS? It seems like my guy doesn't move at all or just glitches left and right very slowly.

Last edited:

bonefisher

Is there a rune that I has the correct M8A7 rapid fire settings and if I hip-fire it will auto drop shot with rapid fire and if I'm ADS the rapid fire still works? I wanted the rapid fire to work either way but I want the auto drop shot only when hip firing. I know the Ragnarok for the Xbox 360 had this feature where it would auto drop shot only if I hip fired but the rapid fire would still work when ADS. Hopefully this makes sense.

Also, how do I enable the aim assist when ADS? It seems like my guy doesn't move at all or just glitches left and right very slowly.
The aim assist is basically a tight strafe to keep you active while taking the shot and depends on what rune pack your in that I put a drop shot in there and yes while your ADS it doesn't drop while firing but you can hip drop or long as you pull right trigger it will start the drop shot for hip firing then hit ADS for that also.

overdose

bone, i think what you do for us as a community is awesome, you spend alot of time creating and tinkering with mods. White and nerdy too, both of you do amazing work. Id like to just say thank you
Agreed! THANK YOU!
Im loving my M8A7!

overdose

Bone what runes do you recommend me using when playing hardcore team deathmatch? Does it really matter if im using the mba7 or sheiva rune cause everything is a one shot kill

bonefisher

Bone what runes do you recommend me using when playing hardcore team deathmatch? Does it really matter if im using the mba7 or sheiva rune cause everything is a one shot kill
Doesn't really matter in hardcore, like you said everything a one shot kill.

overdose

Bone i used the rune you created for the shieva with the rapid fire attachment. Does this actually fire faster than the rapid fire for the semi-auto guns?

bonefisher

Bone i used the rune you created for the shieva with the rapid fire attachment. Does this actually fire faster than the rapid fire for the semi-auto guns?
I tested with video and some of the rapid fire seemed faster but the video showed that this was at least 40ms faster for the shieva.

overdose

Bone is it possible for you to create a rune where i can hold pistols in both hands (duel wield) and by only pulling the right trigger alone can fire both pistols using rapid fire? And the left trigger can be used for ads.

bonefisher

Bone is it possible for you to create a rune where i can hold pistols in both hands (duel wield) and by only pulling the right trigger alone can fire both pistols using rapid fire? And the left trigger can be used for ads.
Sure give me a few..........