BLACK OPS lll

bonefisher

Bone is it possible for you to create a rune where i can hold pistols in both hands (duel wield) and by only pulling the right trigger alone can fire both pistols using rapid fire? And the left trigger can be used for ads.
I put the rune under BONE-(Black Ops III) Semi-Auto Akimbo....Just put it in one of the rune pack you use.

bonefisher

Actually making the akimbo was a pain in the butt since they made the left trigger faster than the right as you will see in the rune that I tweened the LT and the RT is normal. Let me know if there shooting pretty even.

RayMeeks

any chance on getting a rune for the KRM 262 jitter and the argus jitter. heard they just buffed the shotguns and would love to give them a shot

overdose

Man after the BO3 update this week it seems like my rapid fire + ads isnt as effective as it use to be. I use the pharo and the M8A7...Anyone else having the same experience?

Hey guys was wondering if a flawless ads jitter for m8a7 is out. I run into a problem where the jitter starts twitching and I lose sound on my gun

bonefisher

Hey guys was wondering if a flawless ads jitter for m8a7 is out. I run into a problem where the jitter starts twitching and I lose sound on my gun
They hosed that gun for using a YY Jitter but if you use the X/Y Y Jitter in my packs in the library you can still hip fire it.

bonefisher

Man after the BO3 update this week it seems like my rapid fire + ads isnt as effective as it use to be. I use the pharo and the M8A7...Anyone else having the same experience?
They did something to it because it doesn't act the same as it first come out but definitely the spawns are bad now.

Mr. Q

For some reason, my Tac switches are not working... they will jump and melee but nothing else... Ideas?

bonefisher

Hey Bone I noticed that xyy #4 works really good on m8a7 even when ads except for the very last magazine in the ammunition. 100 percent of the time. Anyway around this?
Yes it will always do that at the end of clip because the X is trying to reload when you have 0 left.

lopelpicks

So is the sky the limit with this controller in this game? Seriously you guys are rocking with a bunch of things. Have you guys seen a significant rise in your K/D and SPM? Assuming of course you guys at some point have played this game without the berserker. Thanks!

Tate24

I tried all the RF and Jitter on Bones Ultimate but none worked on the shotgun. Are any meant for any of the shotguns?