BLACK OPS lll

bonefisher

It
That's too bad. Thanks for letting me know before putting any time into building one. But, I will say, it is very possible to make it fire faster than a rapid fire mod. Reason I say this is because I have the Pump Jitter (with shockcharge) and Rapidfire mode going at once, and through testing it will shoot faster than just a rapidfire mod. The only problem is, it shoots faster inconsistently. So, I think there is a way to build a rapid fire mod that is faster and with consistency. Just not sure where to start to drill down as to why I am getting this effect and how to exploit it
Does the speed up when your running with the auto sprint and throw it up fast firing which it goes faster for a few shots then slows down to regular. Have tried a fee things but no deal.

vamtnz

The update today really messed up the jitter settings on the ragnarok. Now I am going to have to use the rapid fire for
the XR2 and the M8A1. Not as fast but better than nothing. Next step is the berserker cause I think the XBOX One ragnarok
has bit the bullet at least for Black Ops III

joec0x

So jitter is NOT dead on BO3. There are some going around that are using lethal and tactical equipments to work and they don't seize up over weapons and stuff because of that. I know white and nerdy and bonefisher are probably working on getting them into the forge, but anyone else see these yet?

Last edited:

Absolute_13

which jitter works with the argus?
i recently was using the tactical with shock grenade one, it worked flawlessly with the existing perks i had on the class. got it almost all the way to the special challenges for camos before it started to jam and throw the shock grenade.

joec0x

which jitter works with the argus?
i recently was using the tactical with shock grenade one, it worked flawlessly with the existing perks i had on the class. got it almost all the way to the special challenges for camos before it started to jam and throw the shock grenade.
All pump action reload jitters are dead right now as far as i know, ive been using a jitter for the Brecci and it works flawlessly. The only stipulation is that it requires a lethal equipped and thats all!

Absolute_13

All pump action reload jitters are dead right now as far as i know, ive been using a jitter for the Brecci and it works flawlessly. The only stipulation is that it requires a lethal equipped and thats all!
would you set up the timeline similar to the pump action with tactical? but have the other bumper being pressed instead?

My son and I have Berserkers and he was playing a game yesterday against someone that was using a Brecci jitter mod. My son asked what controller he was using and they said it was a Viking Berserker.

I thought great, I will visit the Viking forum and Forge and looke for a new Brecci jitter. Well........I didn't find any posts from anyone that had one until I came across your post. I know the Argus jitter still works but where did you get the new Brecci jitter that works with letha or tactical?

Thanks

Anybody got a fast akimbo semi auto rapid fire for the mr6?

I tried the one bone made but for me I find it to be too unconsistant.

Last edited: