Anybody else having trouble with tracking number ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

corey64

I ordered the new Viking controller last week, they said it would ship on the 1st. I got a tracking number for it but when i track it on UPS website it says they have no information on my package. Anyone else having trouble??

LoveKillzSlowly

There are 2 reasons:

1) Seller didn't drop package off yet.
2) The carrier never scanned the package in the beginning and you have to wait.

This has happened to me once when I received a message saying billing information received for like 3 days and I received the package anyways and when I went to check it again it still said the same thing, It took like a few hours after I already received my package for it to change..

I still haven't received a tracking number... Am I the only one? And how the hell do you login to your account here?

1st Email:
Thank you for your purchase. Pre-order items will ship October 1. You will not receive tracking information until then. Below is a summary of your order.

------------------------------------------------------
Transaction ID: 0CDB641FBD96EC33926C74F3B55F7B26
Order Date: Sep 30, 2010 - 5:08pm
Payment Method: VISA

Products
1 x (Pre-Order) The Viking – Black – XBox 360 Controller = $199.00
Shipping: UPS Ground = $14.35

Subtotal: $199.00
Tax: $0.00
Shipping: $14.35
TOTAL: $213.35

Shipping Address:
** Broad St.
Nashua, NH 03064
United States

Billing Address:
** Broad St.
Nashua, NH 03064
United States

Contact Details:
Phone: 603********
Email: ********************

2nd E-mail:
Thank you for your order!
Order Information
Merchant: Viking360.com
Description: Online Payment

Billing Information
** Broad St.
Nashua, NH 03064
US
603******* Shipping Information
Tax: US $0.00
Total: US $213.35

Visa
Date/Time: 30-Sep-2010 06:20:41 PM MT
Transaction ID: 3212288061

LaxWarrior

thanks for the info i was getting worried haha becasue it was telling me that they sent it but then the tracking number there was nothing. but thanks

fathersin

Try the email you placed order with and then put you forgot password even if you don't remember setting up a email or psw. Thats how I got my login psw for the site for my order.

I also recieved a tracking # when I contacted ups they said they don't have my controller so I assume it will get picked up today at which time they will update tracking info. I'll let ya guys know how it goes.

LoveKillzSlowly

Yeah I did place a order on Thursday, but it says pre-orders will be shipped on Oct. 1st, from what I heard if they didn't send it out Friday then they would send it out on Monday with upgraded shipping. There is someone else that ordered on September 4th and he hasn't received a tracking number either.

Trust me I have already tried logging in and have tried resetting my password several times and still haven't gotten anything.
When I first placed my order I received only 2 e-mails and people are saying that they sent you 3 e-mails. And yes I did check my spam..

fathersin

Got my delivery date for the 6th which I find odd. I live in WA state about a 5 hour drive from Kennewick WA. I mean 5 days to get my controller when I live so close I could probly run and get it before then course running back would be another story.

corey64

i just find it really weird that noone recieved a controller that was claimed to be shipped out on oct 1st plus paid extra for shipping what a waste thors hammer came without these problems 3days is all it took would just like to know when someone gets there controller thanks

usjot

yup I paid extra for the "3 day select", I got tracking/shipment confirmation on the first....now scheduled for the 7th......even with Sunday that is still more than 3 days sooo why did I pay extra cash for "select" shipping

Lynx

I just ordered mine yesterday and havent gotten a tracking number. I am eagerly waiting the arrival of my new controller. Hopefully it comes soon since my buddy is buying my Odin off me this weekend :/

LaxWarrior

usjot said:
yup I paid extra for the "3 day select", I got tracking/shipment confirmation on the first....now scheduled for the 7th......even with Sunday that is still more than 3 days sooo why did I pay extra cash for "select" shipping
ups dosent d anything on sat and sunda btw. it is 1-3 business days hope that helps :)

LoveKillzSlowly

Actually no It's suppose to be guaranteed that you get your package on the 3rd day. And UPS does deliver on Saturdays only with Next Day Air, 2nd Day Air, and International packages though. He should be receiving his package on the 6th, you don't count the day your package is shipped. So it would start Monday and it would arrive at the end of the day on Wednesday. Ground shipping is 1-5 days, which could sometimes end up being a better option depending on how far you are from the seller. I have always used this option and ALWAYS end up getting my packages in 2-3 business days.

grim rn

From what I see, nothing shipped on the first. I ordered mine on September 7th. UPS says it will be here on thursday. $15 up a hogs butt. I wonder how many pre-orders they had. Probably more than they planned for or maybe the software was not as ready as stated.

Status
Not open for further replies.