Turbo Buttons

I got the rapid fire for the trigger working, but when I tried the same concept with the x button it didn't work. I did the same thing I did with the RT button and made sure to make a tact button to toggle that macro on and everything. No go.

Bedfordx

This is kinda hard to describe but really simple if you get what i mean...

First you have to understand what the rapid fire macro actually is:
This is a description for how a 10 Shot per Second macro is made
-The macro lasts for 0.1 seconds all together.
-as you can see on your timeline 0.05 seconds of the macro at the start has nothing there! This is the period where the trigger is pressed down and it will shoot the bullet
-NOW the other 0.05 seconds has macros. basically a dot with a line to another dot on the right trigger. You can control how far the trigger is pressed down on this part of the macro. This must be set to 0% for a normal rapid fire to work

All your doing by holding down the trigger is shooting, then the macro for 0.05 seconds every 0.1 seconds takes all the pressure off the trigger so if you still have your finger down on the trigger it will shoot again so basically you will shoot 10 times in one second. I REALLY HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND THIS!

So what your doing is holding the x button with the same macro setup. SO this will do nothing as you cant set the pressure on the x button to 0% unlike the trigger buttons. So the only way to rapid fire x would be to just put lots of dots on the x in the time line unless they release a pressure bar for all the buttons.

Please tell me if this helped!

-Bedfordx

odingalt

Staff member
If you are pressing the X button with your finger, it will always override what the modchip is doing. If you want turbo on your X, you'll want to assign to a tac switch.

Also be sure there is a 'space' at the beginning of your macro for turbo'ing the X button. Otherwise if you just draw a straight line starting at point 0, you're basically just looping holding the X button forever.

Jazzeled

I have been tying this as well. I thought turbo was possible on all buttons. Will there be a realease to make this possible? Thanks.

usjot

[attachment=0:ekl7r7kk]abutton.vkm[/attachment:ekl7r7kk]I have done this here is an example. Used for Dead Rising 2 in the money grab machine.
This was used on a tac switch.

odingalt

Staff member
Jazzeled said:
I have been tying this as well. I thought turbo was possible on all buttons. Will there be a realease to make this possible? Thanks.

Like I said, if for example you are holding x button down with your finger, the modchip can't override your finger. So you cannot ever turbo x button by holding down x with your finger, because you are overriding what the modchip is trying to do for you.

This rule doesn't apply to joysticks and triggers. This has to do with the xbox 360 hardware design and will never change in future Viking software updates.