Lancer Speed/Shotgun Speed(GOW 2)

gambini98

Am I tweaking or does it seem as if the lancer speed is slowed down when your using the Odin's Raven Gears 1 and 2 preset? It looks to me like there is minimal to no recoil when firing, but you burn through a clip a lot slower? Also, It seems to me as if the shot gun shoots a tad bit faster with the preset. I haven't been able to test this with the programmable mode on the popular preset because I utilize the reload glitches.
Has anybody been able to tweak it so that the Lancer fires faster, and confirm that the shotgun does in fact shot a bit faster? Assuming that my assumptions stated are correct of course... :?

gambini98

OK. Will the new update allow legacy controller users to actually make custom drivers for gears 2? this is what I bought the controller for and I am having alot of problems with the controller misfiring when i turn off the perfect reload and rapid fire via the tact switches. Can anybody confirm this? (maybe I should make a new thread???)

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

gambini98 said:
OK. Will the new update allow legacy controller users to actually make custom drivers for gears 2? this is what I bought the controller for and I am having alot of problems with the controller misfiring when i turn off the perfect reload and rapid fire via the tact switches. Can anybody confirm this? (maybe I should make a new thread???)
You can make custom speeds already.....just download the HEX editor.

gambini98

I know that I can make custom speeds. The first post is extremely old. The hex editor is geared around modern warfare and there are a lot of settings that cant be done for gears of war. Like I would like bump the shotgun perfect reload to slot one. Mainly make a custom driver. there is no way to program the perfect reload on the hex editor. I read that there is going to be an update for legacy controllers when Black Ops drops. Can anyone confirm that these features will be in there? I basically haven't been able to use my controller for this game because of the glitches in the driver that effect my game play when i turn both tact switches off it steal fires in rapid mode for a few seconds.

v360Reflex

.....really... how is there NO way to make the perfect reload.. for w/e you want in Gears of war 2... which in my opinion why play it! LOL... but seriously there is a way LOL its really easy .. just put a ton of fast reload speeds from the Hex editor on your controller than test em out on your controller on w.e gun you wanted it for.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

v360Reflex said:
.....really... how is there NO way to make the perfect reload.. for w/e you want in Gears of war 2... which in my opinion why play it! LOL... but seriously there is a way LOL its really easy .. just put a ton of fast reload speeds from the Hex editor on your controller than test em out on your controller on w.e gun you wanted it for.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
that wont work because you use RB for reloads.