Software

boybert00

NYjetsNY1 said:
Software is done, awaiting a firmware to be written. Scheduled to be released by the end of Feb.

awesome so at the end of feb you will say end of march?this a joke anyone wanna buy this over rated controller !
sorry its just sucks

NYjetsNY1

boybert00 said:
NYjetsNY1 said:
Software is done, awaiting a firmware to be written. Scheduled to be released by the end of Feb.

awesome so at the end of feb you will say end of march?this a joke anyone wanna buy this over rated controller !
sorry its just sucks

I'm sorry this is taking so long. You need to understand it is a lot of work for one person, odingalt, to write the firmware. He is very busy and it is harder than you think. The new software fixed the analogs. Here it is: http://viking360.com/downloads/thevikin ... _setup.exe

The gear settings: loop settings, will not work until the updated firmware is out. Please be patient. Odingalt said he was nearly 100% sure it will be done by February. The analogs work perfect in this software

Remmnever

boybert00 said:
NYjetsNY1 said:

sorry its just sucks

First of all, I can barely understand what you are saying because your punctuation is so poor. Second of all, the controllers work great right now. We are just getting added features with these updates so you shouldn't be complaining.

The reason these updates take so long is because this stuff is all brand new. What other controller has macros with looping customization? What other company has a larger macro library for users to download for free and modify to their liking? This is the best modded controller on the market hands-down. So if you don't want updates with brand new never before seen features, then go buy a $20 turbo controller off amazon.

NYjetsNY1

Remmnever said:
boybert00 said:
NYjetsNY1 said:

sorry its just sucks

First of all, I can barely understand what you are saying because your punctuation is so poor. Second of all, the controllers work great right now. We are just getting added features with these updates so you shouldn't be complaining.

The reason these updates take so long is because this stuff is all brand new. What other controller has macros with looping customization? What other company has a larger macro library for users to download for free and modify to their liking? This is the best modded controller on the market hands-down. So if you don't want updates with brand new never before seen features, then go buy a $20 turbo controller off amazon.

Thank you remmnever, I couldn't have said it better myself.

usjot

Remmnever said:
boybert00 said:
NYjetsNY1 said:

sorry its just sucks

The fact of how many people are working on the software/firmware is beside the fact; the large macro library and functionality is something we were supposed to get with purchase (this was already the selling point); he is stating frustration that I feel as well. I do enjoy the controller so far but as a consumer we paid for a finished product (at least I did back in Oct. by pre-order) so you telling him if he doesn’t like go to amazon is ridiculous.
I do agree with you on 1 thing this is the best on the market, it is however an unfinished product, that I paid for in full.

NYjetsNY1

It is a finished product. There are new features added, as every other thing has. For example, an i-pod. You bought it as a finished product. Over time, the software improves. Same thing here.

usjot

I understand that software improves over time, however the some of the "improvements" so far were implied with the sale of the controller. This was not a finished product as advertised back in Oct. I am not arguing the potential of software improvements I am just saying the controller and software did not fulfill a finished product, some of the updates were cosmetic, the LED update(don't really care about) just an example of an advertised feature that was not available at day of sale.

Once again LOVE the product cant wait for any new features, but the product was not complete at day of release.

off subject`
Ipod as to your ex, does not release a shuffle that doesn't shuffle the songs than release an update 3 months later that does shuffle the playback, and tell people this is the best and if you don't like it go somewhere else.

NYjetsNY1

Maybe in october it wasn't a finished product, but now it is. They are now improving it, but it IS a finished product.

I was talking about ipod touches.

NYjetsNY1 said:
It is a finished product. There are new features added, as every other thing has. For example, an i-pod. You bought it as a finished product. Over time, the software improves. Same thing here.

Agreed. I've held off doing macros for Marvel vs. Capcom 3 until the new Software and Firmware updates come out. Can't wait though, I'm interested in the updates.

usjot

NYjetsNY1 said:
boybert00 said:
NYjetsNY1 said:

sorry its just sucks

I'm sorry this is taking so long. You need to understand it is a lot of work for one person, odingalt, to write the firmware. He is very busy and it is harder than you think. The new software fixed the analogs. Here it is: http://viking360.com/downloads/thevikin ... _setup.exe

The gear settings: loop settings, will not work until the updated firmware is out. Please be patient. Odingalt said he was nearly 100% sure it will be done by February. The analogs work perfect in this software

being the 27th nearly 100% isn't what it used to be and it looks as if hacker has a point.