YOU GUYS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fredrow

[color=#0000FF said:
The Bear Did It[/color]]ARE FREAKING AMAZING. I just got my Tyr's Hand controller and it is BEASSSSSSSSST. I'm going to recommend you guys to EVERYONE.

Nice pimp 'N'............. Now get back on them games and be the Beast that you are Bear!!!!! :twisted:

"See Steve, we are still having happy customers leaving positive feedback!!!" (inside joke for all you long time Viking360 community members!!! :twisted: )

The Bear Did It

Now the controller's misbehaving. I don't know if its the controller or the game itself but on the mw2 setting my fal keeps either stopping shooting or it shoots slower/half bursting/being spazzy and firing fast then slow then fast and so on. Could it be a mod block in the game and its not tuned right or the controller?

Fredrow

Double check your preset? Make sure your on the right mode..... If you still feel the controller is messed up, then download the button test code and run that or/and test out the controller on another game!

WetterThanWater

That sounds a bit like jitter to me.. But the odd part is, its only a Tyrs Hand so its only Rapidfire triggers..

But just like Fredrow said, check your preset, make sure its at 22.40 or 11 something shots per second.

NYjetsNY1

The Bear Did It said:
Now the controller's misbehaving. I don't know if its the controller or the game itself but on the mw2 setting my fal keeps either stopping shooting or it shoots slower/half bursting/being spazzy and firing fast then slow then fast and so on. Could it be a mod block in the game and its not tuned right or the controller?

Try black ops! Different rapid-fire of course but it could be the game so try it.

odingalt

Staff member
Speed is set too fast. Setting the speed too high actually makes it slow down and/or sputter.

The Bear Did It

OHHH, forget it lol. I figured out that my trigger finger twitches and I don't press the button down all the way, so it would rapid fire then stop and so on. When I pull the trigger down the whoole way it works fine. :) It'll take a bit for me to get used to that but the controller's sexy, haha. The duel wield rapid fire is AMAZING. People keep calling me a modder o_O. It's my TRIGGER FINGER! It just so happens when I pull once it fires fully auto. :p

Fraleigh

The Bear Did It said:
OHHH, forget it lol. I figured out that my trigger finger twitches and I don't press the button down all the way, so it would rapid fire then stop and so on. When I pull the trigger down the whoole way it works fine. :) It'll take a bit for me to get used to that but the controller's sexy, haha. The duel wield rapid fire is AMAZING. People keep calling me a modder o_O. It's my TRIGGER FINGER! It just so happens when I pull once it fires fully auto. :p
I love when people call my trigger finger a mod I just laugh and I use to turn my mod on and wreck there day even harder but for a while I couldn't because it broke but now next week k can do it again lol Going to be sickkkkk

The Bear Did It

Fraleigh said:
I love when people call my trigger finger a mod I just laugh and I use to turn my mod on and wreck there day even harder but for a while I couldn't because it broke but now next week k can do it again lol Going to be sickkkkk

My trigger finger is horrible, hence why I got a modded controller :p

Fraleigh

The Bear Did It said:
Fraleigh said:

My trigger finger is horrible, hence why I got a modded controller :p

well thats the best part it dosent matter if your fast or not with trigger finger cause you are now :)

Fredrow

[color=#0000FF said:
The Bear Did It[/color]]gah, the trigger's back to being iffy.

OK, can you please explain and breakdown exactly what is going on with it? (Like is it still happening with just MW2? Or are you playing a different game now? Did you change out batteries yet? Have you done any trial n' error test? Have you tested your theory out on any other games? Have you ran the button test code yet? Does the trigger fell funny to you? What preset are you using? If not using a preset, what custom speeds are you using? What modes do you have flashed onto the controller? What do you mean by the trigger being iffy? Did you mean jiffy? Maybe you need some bread? :twisted: Just a joke I through in to make sure your still reading this!!! Are you sure this is not your finger again acting up and twitching out? How long have you had this controller for? Did you drop your controller?) We really would luv to help you out ASAP and in order for us to achieve that we just need a bit more information from you than just the trigger is back to being iffy!!! So please help us and in return we can help you!!!!!! Hope to here from you soon beast!!!

The Bear Did It

I got it on this past thursday, I don't believe I've dropped it, but I think it fell off my couch on to the carpet but it was working fine for hours after that. When I first got it I had to hold the trigger in ALL the way to get it to shoot rapid fire. Last night I noticed when I held it down all the way it fired rapid fire but incredibly slow. I'd have to find a "sweet spot" in how much i pressed down the trigger, basically halfway down was the only spot it would fire full speed all others it would go either rapid but slow, not at all, or fire on and off. I noticed it first on Black Ops, then when I switched to CoD4 it did the same thing. This morning I tried on mw2 and it is the same way as last night. At this point I don't think its the speed settings or w.e because even if I scroll through all 8 presets in game they all still end up doing the same thing, I have to find the sweet spot or it's not full speed. What should I do? Could I send it in or to someone to have it checked out?

Status
Not open for further replies.