Headphones

GJUnLeAsHeD

Hey guys im looking to get a good pair of on the go headphones. I have heard great things about Bets but im not sure if there worth the price. I have looked at Skull Candy but doubt that they are near bets? Thank you!

NYjetsNY1

GJUnLeAsHeD said:
Hey guys im looking to get a good pair of on the go headphones. I have heard great things about Bets but im not sure if there worth the price. I have looked at Skull Candy but doubt that they are near bets? Thank you!

-Comfort + Usability - Sony MDR-Q68LW
-Style- Skullcandy
-Sound quality- Koss clip-on headphones or earbuds if they sell those.

Krier023

Useful Poster
If your interested I have a bunch of "replica" beats. these are just chinese made beats with a little less quality, I have a bunch of them new in box and will sell cheap. Pm me if interested.

WetterThanWater

I have a pair of Beats By Dre Studios, and honestly, in my opinion, they are not worth the price. They are stylish, but its only bass, and it makes the rest sound muddy. Also the headband almost cracked on me..

I have a pair of Steel Series Siberia V2, and they're the absolute most comfortable headset I've ever worn. And has a retractable mic. But my favourite, has to be my sennheisers.. I don't know the exact model, though. For earphones, Skullcandy FMJ/ Titans are pretty nice.

LoveKillzSlowly

If you are looking to spend $300
QuietComfort 15 headphones By Bose
or
Beats Studio by Dr. Dre
---
$150
Sennheiser HD595
---
$100
Sennheiser HD555
---