Signature Confirmation?

Voodoo

Expecting my controller to arrive today. Checked the tracking number and it is out on the truck for delivery. Which is awesome, kudos to Viking for fast shipping. I paid for three day shipping, and it's coming a day early. Only problem, I have a dentist's appointment this morning, so can anyone tell me if it requires signature confirmation or if they can just leave it for me if they come while I am out?

Thanks.

WetterThanWater

When I ordered it, I was here, but Im pretty sure that if you are not answering the door, they will put it at your local post office for you to pick up.

Ben

Voodoo said:
Expecting my controller to arrive today. Checked the tracking number and it is out on the truck for delivery. Which is awesome, kudos to Viking for fast shipping. I paid for three day shipping, and it's coming a day early. Only problem, I have a dentist's appointment this morning, so can anyone tell me if it requires signature confirmation or if they can just leave it for me if they come while I am out?

Thanks.

90% sure you do :/

Voodoo

Thanks for the replies guys. Bit of a non-issue now, I'm back and UPS hasn't made it yet, so just waiting now.

Voodoo

Okay, so my controller didn't show up until around 7pm, and I'll be honest here. Once it did, I was just too caught up in playing with it and tweaking things little, by little to fit me a little better, learning what worked well for me and didn't. You all know how it goes, anyway verdict is that I love the controller. This is the perfect controller. I'll write more review, thoughts, upload my tweaked button map for those interested in checking that out.

curse420

good luck voodoo , congrats on the new controller , im trying to hold off for the new cloudy and barb coming but not sure im gonna b able too im jealous and cant wait to see your config hustle up nlolol

Xx Binno xX

I didn't have to sign for the package. But I would tell Odin to make a signature required because people scam a lot an say of my package wasn't there and it says delivered and companies have to send out another product because the other one was "stolen"