Is this possible?

Zach-Jones

There is currently a glitch on call of the dead where you can get three guns by pressing x a certain way and moving away while reviving someone. Heres a video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xdvvs5mmTaw. If someone could do the glitch and record it with their controller, do you think it would work when they played it back? If so does someone wanna upload theirs :)

WetterThanWater

Looks like it could be done, Although it will probably be very touchy, and will probably work only half of the time. As the Macro controller sometimes doesnt playback the macro 100% the same everytime. Also, I could try to make one, but it would be a while, as I live in Canada, and school is not over yet for me, And I have a bunch of culminatings, and exams. So I would try to make one yourself.

Xx Binno xX

oh yeah for sure it can be done. I'll try to get it done for you but idk how long it will take me. I'm really tired a worked a 12 hour day today so ill get it done tomorrow.

Xx Binno xX

Okay well i have tired this and I have failed. But I will keep working on it to see if i can get it to work. I will have an answer for you tonight.

Edit: Okay well i got the macro to work but I couldn't get the glitch to work. Try it and tell me if this will work for you.

Attachments

• zombies 3 guns.vkm
    2.8 KB · Views: 4