uploading cod blk ops too youtube

Desdinova69

how do you ,get your over 3o second blk ops films off of xbox live and up load them to youtube,bypassing theater on the blk ops site??????

Sgt Jax Mehoff

Useful Poster
what you could do is render a bunch of 30 second clips to youtube. then download them with youtube downloader and put them all together in a montage, thats what i do.

Krier023

Useful Poster
or you can buy a cheap cap card like the roxio game capture. Captures in component and has good quality. Got mine for 35 dollars off ebay.

Krier023

Useful Poster
I got mine for 65$ off amazon brand new was yours?
Yeah brand new. Just ordered it today, and honestly it wasn't so i could record videos. Its so i could test rrod consoles after I fixed them, and see the picture on my computer. Not much more expensive than a dazzle, and ive seen your quality, its much better.

Xx Binno xX

Yeah brand new. Just ordered it today, and honestly it wasn't so i could record videos. Its so i could test rrod consoles after I fixed them, and see the picture on my computer. Not much more expensive than a dazzle, and ive seen your quality, its much better.
**** great deal. Haha yeah I render my stuff in 1080 p it works really well I'm going to upload a new video soon once I get time