Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer World Premiere Trailer

odingalt

Staff member
If I could only buy ONE, I'm buying BF3 (only because I was a HUGE BF fan on the PC version). The XBOX360 BF2 wasn't half bad. I like more objective team based play and less "run and gun". Sometimes I wonder if teamplay means anything on Call of Duty. I feel like people who play BF3 are more into teamwork to begin with.

Krier023

Useful Poster
If I could only buy ONE, I'm buying BF3 (only because I was a HUGE BF fan on the PC version). The XBOX360 BF2 wasn't half bad. I like more objective team based play and less "run and gun". Sometimes I wonder if teamplay means anything on Call of Duty. I feel like people who play BF3 are more into teamwork to begin with.
You should try a game like crysis 2. They are also pretty objective based. I find it like a mix between battlefield and medal of honor.

HippieMagic

I have BF3 pre-ordered for the PC and will probably pre-order MW2.5 for the 360 sometime if Prima ever pays me. They are easy to work for but it takes so long to get paid... BF3 does have my priority though. I am just not impressed with MW3 in the least. I will probably just get it so my Hauppauge has a purpose.