4th quad blinking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desdinova69

have a problem with one of my ravens,the 4th quad light blinks in sequence 1 blink,2 blinks,3 blinks,4 blinks, then repeats sequence, after the controller is turned on. when in program mode,its ok,but after programming, it goes back to blinking sequence...any ideas? bad tac switch for 4th quad?

odingalt

Staff member
Which driver do you have loaded on the odin's raven? (If a custom driver, can you share the settings you have set now?) Are you saying it just scrolls through four modes by itself without pressing any buttons?

Desdinova69

yes.....on the 4th quad my files have 4 modes, its cycles through them without touching any tac, like you asked..... i'm guessing bad tac, ever run into that symptom before? and it won't accept re-programming

odingalt

Staff member
yes.....on the 4th quad my files have 4 modes, its cycles through them without touching any tac, like you asked..... i'm guessing bad tac, ever run into that symptom before? and it won't accept re-programming

You didn't try flashing the macro firmware into it did you?? :) That will mess it up

odingalt

Staff member
You might open up a support ticket with the help desk so you can arrange to get it sent to the shop for a diagnosis to check the hardware.

Status
Not open for further replies.