wrong led colors

xtharp95x

my LEDs are mest up i think i thought it was the battery power for a little but on 15 out of the 16 colors are mest up the player 3 and 4 on all of them are kinda the same color like player one and two will be purple and player 3 will be blue and player 4 will be a light purple..?? is there a way i can fix this?

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Some LEDs when the battery is lower start to fade and look similar to eachother. Everybody's controller does this.

odingalt

Staff member
Try AA rechargeables or AA alkaline. These batteries put out 3.0 volts charged and about 2.4 volts dead.

Microsoft play-and-charge pack puts out about 2.6 volts charged and 2.0 volts dead. The LED's don't like the lower voltage :-(

With play-and-charge cable plugged in it shouldn't matter as it gets plenty of voltage then.

xtharp95x

Try AA rechargeables or AA alkaline. These batteries put out 3.0 volts charged and about 2.4 volts dead.

Microsoft play-and-charge pack puts out about 2.6 volts charged and 2.0 volts dead. The LED's don't like the lower voltage

With play-and-charge cable plugged in it shouldn't matter as it gets plenty of voltage then.

when i have the play and charge kit hooked up to the xbox and controller it makes a static noise in my turtle beach

xtharp95x

rechargeable battery pack

is it possible to modifie the battery pack so it puts out more volts and last longer? is there a recharchable battery pack i can buy online that will put more power to the controller?

odingalt

Staff member
xtharp95x before you go investing in new batteries, does the problem exist with old fashioned AA alkalines?

xtharp95x

xtharp95x before you go investing in new batteries, does the problem exist with old fashioned AA alkalines?

yes it does like on a purple page lets say i put a toggel on player 3 and turn it on and it will be blue and on a orange page player 3 will be yellow and it will be the yellow page player 3 will be orange its always the player 3 and 4 thats a different color green and red are the only ones dont have different colors

odingalt

Staff member
We changed from Wordpress to Magento. The accounts didn't carry over. Just create a new account at the new website :)

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
I dont think thats possible to do without a huge mess for Odin. Highly doubt he will do it.