UK Based Repair

datmjd

Hi

Ive got an Odins Raven? (2 buttons on the back and programmable via usb)

Anyway its falling apart so was wandering of anyone can repair. Consists of a few wires need soldering back into place or double checking.

Basically the sync button nacked up where it wouldnt go in, so took it apart and noticed some wires dangling about. Currently the button test code flashes three times on the right, then once on the left and back again.

I would prefer just having the chip taken out and set up in a new controller.

Cheers

Datmjd

Last edited:

JIM WALKER

datmjd...there used to be a member here that is UK based called Ben who ran a company affiliated to Viking...Try using the "ask us " ( support ) if he still operates in the UK....hope this helps friend....

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Yeah Ben may be able to help you, I know he closed up shop not too long ago though. If worst come to worse you can have a little project on your hand.

datmjd

yeah i looked into bens website which is who i bought it off years ago, and it was gone! ill get in touch with him on here and see what happens. Where can i find diagrams to see where the two wires go and what shoud i use to pin em down? it doesnt look like your typical solder was used.

thanks guys!

odingalt

Staff member
Ben was our main guy in the UK for a long time, never found a replacement for him :-(

datmjd

cheers for the links but they just go to videos of the controllers in action and the legacy software. no good :-(