need tac repaired

Desdinova69

I have a raven...who's 4th quad light flashes from 1 to 4, i think its stuck in select...i need a non-warranty repair..who can help?...ps tried out the new software on my other raven today,nice..i like the 2 burst 8)

odingalt

Staff member
Open up a ticket, so long as you are the original owner of the Macro controller and the warranty sticker is still in tact they have been repairing tac switches at no charge -- even if you are past the warranty. We seemed to have had a fair number of tac switches come unglued so we have been been taking responsibility for it :-(

Desdinova69

Hi Odingalt
its a Raven,not a macro,i've been trying to log into my acct,but can't remember password and it hasn't sent me any emailed one,so i've re-registered...and it shows no record of me,even with my billing address being the same,how should i fill out a ticket?

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Hey man a while ago when they re-did the website all of the accounts got lost I think and so you had to make a new account anyways. I would just make a ticket explaining your problem and they should get you squared away man.