Fastest Rapid-fire (needs testing)

NYjetsNY1

In theory, the fastest rapid-fire that has the least skips of the faster rapid-fires. Please test.

I'm going 40+ and under 10 deaths every single game with it. This is partially because I'm really good at COD so results may vary :)

Let me know how the rapid-fire is for you!

For the FAL. Not tested with the SMR. You'll have to lower the speed for the SMR.

Attachments

• BOII Fastest-Rapid-Fire Least-Skips.vkm
    1 KB · Views: 198
Last edited by a moderator:

NYjetsNY1

I doubt it'll work well with the SMR. I tuned and tested this for the FAL to be the fastest yet have the least skips of the speedier rapid-fires.

You can always just lower the speed setting and test with the SMR.

Rapid-fire works like this

Fastest with occasional but rare skip > Slower rapid-fire that has no skips

Some people disagree. Some people prefer a slow rapid-fire that doesn't skip. Hell I did until recently.

What changed me is this.

With this rapid-fire, I kill people faster than pretty much any gun in the entire game. The FAL kills in 2-3 bullets, which I am able to deliver in such an unbelievably quick time. There is ZERO recoil for me. I use the heat seeker and sometimes only see a little red box over a person's toe. No matter--within tenths of a second on my 14 sensitivity + FPS freeks I am over that toe and firing. Within a second of me seeing the little red box... they are dead. I'm like auto-aim :p It's a shame that I plateau in real life sports (I get good at real life sports to a point, but then never improve and never seem to improve no matter how hard I try or practice). In video games, I never seem to plateau and always am improving (In madden NFL 13, my head-to-head online record is 310-29, I have the highest win/loss ratio out of anyone I've ever met on xbox live to date [that's not to say there aren't people who have a better record, I just haven't seen anyone who has]).

At any rate, yeah, just tune down the rapid-fire and test for the SMR. But I highly recommend the FAL over the SMR, but that's just me.

bonefisher

Hey Jets what kind of connection are you running? I'm running 35 down and about 6 up! I have some high games like yourself but then it like grabs me (the lag) to ruin my KD! Then. If I change my IP address I'm back on for a few games! After work I'll try out you new RF and let you know!

Salamito140

would you mind making one for me that works good for the SMR? I basically move from gun to gun. once i max it out i don't use it anymore. Till i get all the guns gold and then i will rock out. I maxed out the FAL already which means i wont be using it anymore till i get all the weapons gold. But the smr i havent gotten in gold yet

Mokuro

Hey NYjets, what's your class setup?

With the FAL, I usually go with Target Finder, Extended Magazine, and stock for attachements. For perks, I go with Ghost+Hardline, Toughness, and a Bouncing Betty.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Right on Jets. Cant wait to try it out. Im back into MW2 right now but i occassionally play blops 2 if my brothers and friends are playing it at the same time. Ill have to try it out. I know everything u make is like gold so im eager to give it a spin.

NYjetsNY1

Right on Jets. Cant wait to try it out. Im back into MW2 right now but i occassionally play blops 2 if my brothers and friends are playing it at the same time. Ill have to try it out. I know everything u make is like gold so im eager to give it a spin.

Thanks. I hope you like it. It's extremely similar to my base humanized, but I added some more dots to the end so that you can really hold it fully down with the extended clip for those that use that, and then sped it up slightly.

Hey NYjets, what's your class setup?

With the FAL, I usually go with Target Finder, Extended Magazine, and stock for attachements. For perks, I go with Ghost+Hardline, Toughness, and a Bouncing Betty.

Gold FAL. Target Finder, Silencer/Suppressor. Perks either toughness or scavenger. Hardline. Engineer. I go with a bouncing betty and 2 hacking tools (black hat). Killstreaks: Hellstorm Missile, Lightning Strike, AGR.

I get the Hellstorm Missile + Lightning Strike every game, usually twice a game or more. The AGR usually every other game. I get so many kills with the AGR, like 10-11. It is absolutely a killing machine when you remote control it.

would you mind making one for me that works good for the SMR? I basically move from gun to gun. once i max it out i don't use it anymore. Till i get all the guns gold and then i will rock out. I maxed out the FAL already which means i wont be using it anymore till i get all the weapons gold. But the smr i havent gotten in gold yet

Yeah if I have time next weekend :p

Hey Jets what kind of connection are you running? I'm running 35 down and about 6 up! I have some high games like yourself but then it like grabs me (the lag) to ruin my KD! Then. If I change my IP address I'm back on for a few games! After work I'll try out you new RF and let you know!

Not sure haven't looked at the down and up of it. I do sometimes lag as everyone does due to other bad hosts. I'm actually the host a lot, and it tends to when it migrates-host, to migrate to me as host afterwards.

Salamito140

Great job on the fal rapid fire i am amazed on how fast and accurate it is wow this is not fair!!!!! Just finished testing it out! ANd about the SMR please try and see if you can do this for me bro. Thanks!

bonefisher

Just turn the multiplier down .15 to .20 on that macro and you should have your SMR RF ! Lot of testing in private matches til you get what you want! If you can't find the speed your looking for I'll make you one when I get home from work! Give it a try to get use to the program!

NYjetsNY1

Thanks Salamito140. Yeah, for whatever reason, adding some more dots (extending the macro) I guess changed the speed. Mathematically it shouldn't, as I was not changing the initial dots. But who knows - the macro software coders XD.

But at any rate I DID speed it up slightly too - from my faster one 2.52 to 2.54 (and the extending last dots).

So yeah. I'd say the speed change is .021 or something like that... but the thing is, Black Ops 2 is very consistent unlike Black Ops 1.

What I mean by this, is that in most games the rapid-fire acts exactly the same. In Black Ops 1, it was different in every game; some it skips a ton, some it was amazing, dependent on the connection solely.

In the Modern Warfares, it was consistent--the rapid-fire worked great in every game. That's how it is for me in Black Ops II.

Okay, so my point is, the speed doesn't really matter. The thing that does matter--the speed is at which it is completely in my opinion, MAXED to the cap but slightly under.

Imagine you have a bar you cannot touch because if you touch it you will die. But to receive the jackpot, you must get your finger an impossible .000000000000001 of an inch under it and not sway and touch it or you will die. Impossible right? Not for a robot--well here we have the macro controller.

I believe my rapid-fire is pretty **** close to that bar. I could probably make it closer, by making the dots longer and more spread, and then speeding up the macro. This would make it more accessible to me to change the speeds to be even more accurate. But hell that would take too much time and testing, and I don't have that luxury.

I hope I made sense with my silly analogies. At any rate, just know this macro is the fastest rapid-fire that I could make in a reasonable amount of time, and should have the least skips. It does sometimes depend on the connection; lag = skips. As lag does with all rapid-fires.

bonefisher

Great job on the fal rapid fire i am amazed on how fast and accurate it is wow this is not fair!!!!! Just finished testing it out! ANd about the SMR please try and see if you can do this for me bro. Thanks!
Try these out for your SMR!

Attachments

• SMR-RF.vkm
    528 bytes · Views: 20
  • SMR RF (Tweaked at 0.44).vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 24

Mokuro

Skips for me even in Custom Games where I'm the host.

Could this be a result of being on a wireless connection?

Here's what I have for my speed:

226143992.png

Last edited:

NYjetsNY1

Skips for me even in Custom Games where I'm the host.

Could this be a result of being on a wireless connection?

Here's what I have for my speed:

226143992.png

Did it skip for you after getting a new update?

I got an update for Black Ops II. And now it doesn't work as well (the rapid-fire). Anyone else notice this?