Fastest Rapid-fire (needs testing)

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Stupid activison. They just cant stop messing up BO2. I will NEVER buy another COD activison game again. Activision is horrible!

NYjetsNY1

Stupid activison. They just cant stop messing up BO2. I will NEVER buy another COD activison game again. Activision is horrible!

Seriously! They update - allow faster rapid-fire, so I make a faster rapid-fire, and in just one day they then lower it.

So yeah, the rapid-fire is skipping more, I might have to re-test and lower the speed this weekend. God, BOII can **** one off.

So yeah guys, test this rapid-fire, test it at 2.52 and 2.50.

Let me know what speed is the best. If I have to lower more, that would stink.

Mokuro

I just tried multipliers 2.52 and 2.50 and both sometimes skip. I also noticed that the first round/bullet shoots slow.

Looking forward to seeing an update. :)

Last edited:

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Sorry Jets im just speaking my mind in gerneral about activision! I just dont like the way they make games. I mainly am reffering to their incissivness to be able to think for themselves. Always constantly changeing things backwords and forward like the probatrion for example. I do totally agree that the recent updates have increased the RF speeds for the FAL and thats good in all but i just dont like activision games in general. Ill still make macros for the game but refuse to spend any more money on this game like mappacks ect. Honestly I've been playing MW2 and for how old that game is it actually runs "i feel smoother" than BO2. Ya there are pages that have horrible lagg but the graphix gameplay and quality for the most part are all around smooth. It has longivity to it. U can go back to it and have a great time playing it. I dont think BO2 will have that kind of run. Im sure when a new title comes out that game will be a ghost town.

Last edited:

NYjetsNY1

What you said at first is correct; that they are constantly changing things backwards and forwards.

They made the FAL have a faster rapid-fire cap; then they lowered it after I matched my rapid-fire to the cap.

They constantly do this, and it *isses me off.

jameswoo

Is there a version for LT so that it will aim + rapid fire? I tried assigning this to LT but it won't shoot. Thx :)

bonefisher

It's called game lag! Which you could make two or three setting at different speeds so when your in a match just go through them and pick the best one for that time!