COD Ghost macros.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Here are my rage knives. They require a jumping knife to pull off the turbo knife so when u use these its good practice to aim low with your knife so u don't knife over someones head. They are set for repetitive knifing and must be assigned to a tac button. The speed is set for all weapons but u can adjust the loop around speed faster by shortening the RS or B function of the macro to best suit the setup your using.

Attachments

• Rage knife (LB) Default.vkm
    560 bytes · Views: 12
  • Rage knife (LB) Tactical.vkm
    560 bytes · Views: 13
  • Rage knife (RB) Default.vkm
    560 bytes · Views: 18
  • Rage knife (RB) Tactical.vkm
    560 bytes · Views: 36
Last edited:

bonefisher

Would not believe what just happened...........just finished hooking up my 60mb connection.......just put my ghosts in with what I had on the controller......which when I turned it on was running the other xbox in the other room so I paired it up with the one in the computer room shut it off to put some test macros in and the darn thing won't connect at all or charge nothing! Like it brinked or something! changed cords nothing! Looks like I will have to wait on the one Matt is doing for me! I don't have a idea what is wrong with this one!

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

that suck bad! I have a brand new spare macro controller still in box for when mine decides to crap out. Hopefully wont be too long before your back in the game.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

COD Ghost Semi auto rapid fire! This is for anything semi auto. I tuned this in local match so hopefully it works well online. had pistols, riffles & shotguns every semi auto weapon maxing out with this one. Please let me know how they work for u!

Attachments

• COD Ghost semi auto RF.vkm
    528 bytes · Views: 253

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Here are some fun macros that i like to run. We have the LT sprint "tac optional" and this baseball slide macro. Assign the baseball slide to any tac to accomplish the baseball slide. Its much easier than holding B button down. When your sprinting one little quick tap will make u slide.

Updated these macros. Check Pg 12. There u will find updated versions of these.

Attachments

• LT Sprint.vkm
    528 bytes · Views: 28
Last edited:
Also if anyone is after a fast akimbo, use this one. Akimbo 10sps from mw2. Its really fast, i upped it to 2.05 from the original 2.00.

Also assign to Tac switch

Attachments

• Rapidfire-AkimboSpray-TacSwitch10SPS.vkm
    576 bytes · Views: 79

maximus

Thank you I'll try this one out tonight. I was using your MW3 rapid Fire with the MK14 last night and it seemed to work pretty well.

Hey just been mucking around and ended up making a really fast turbo knife. You MUST have the REFLEX perk for it to work and also a I.E.D, C4, throwing knife or semtex. Assign to the Bbutton as this is for tactical users.

I also added a video to, i used my cellphone to record it. I think this is the fastest turbo knife ive seen

[video=youtube;DiWzSvPz3aY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiWzSvPz3aY&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Attachments

• INSANELY FAST TURBO KNIFE-COD Ghosts-Tactical Users.vkm
    576 bytes · Views: 43

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

That's great but the 64,000$ question is does your knife stick to the enemy when u knife???

I made some that were so fast it did not even look like I knifed but when I knifed someone it still sticks to them. I found that if I dropped my default melee and go with tac I can add a short A button macro before my melee function and my knife wouldn't stick to the person! I just have to be off the ground for it to work!

If yours work that will be a huge improvement on this. The knife stick animation is a ***** and I could only get it to work while i am in the air. If yours sticks to the enemy whats going to happen is after the animation of the knife stick goes through it will switch to your secondary weapon. I really hope u got something! Reply back and let us know if this works on people without the knife sticking!

Last edited:

Temperature

I have a few macro suggestions, and if anyone has the time, and willing to make them, it would be quite appreciated.
But anyway, a few of the suggestions revolve around each other, and most of them could easily be made using a base macro.
Base Macro: Baseball Slide
Macro Suggestion One: Baseball Slide > Jump via a Tac Switch
Macro Suggestion Two: Baseball Slide > Drop shot via a Tac Switch
Macro Suggestion Three: Baseball Slide > Quickscope via a Tac Switch

I actually had more suggestions, but when I started typing this up, I kind of got side tracked, and didn't get back to it until around four to five hours later.
So when I recall them, I'll end up posting them in a new post.
BTW when I mean Tac Switch, I mean pressing just the Tac to play the Macro.

Temperature

What is the best Semi auto weapon on ghosts to use with this macro? In your opinion I mean

The First Gun, Top Left.
Forgot the name, but it's a Gold brown like color, and it takes usually two to three shots to kill someone, but it's fire rate is amazing compared to the marksman weapons with higher damage stats like the MK14.

bonefisher

The First Gun, Top Left.
Forgot the name, but it's a Gold brown like color, and it takes usually two to three shots to kill someone, but it's fire rate is amazing compared to the marksman weapons with higher damage stats like the MK14.
You talking about the SC 2010?

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

MR-28? You are talking about the marksman class correct? Off the topic thats my favorite weapon with iron sights! Old school.

bonefisher

MR-28? You are talking about the marksman class correct? Off the topic thats my favorite weapon with iron sights! Old school.
Think he is still talking about the SC 2010! Hint compared to the marksman rifles.. I also like the MR-28 but the MK might still have me! Might be a little slower but the knock is amazing! Fixed what was wrong last night with my controller should be good now!