Just got COD Ghosts. Jitter does not work...

Just got COD Ghosts. Jitter does not work(UPDATED- JITTER WORKS TAC 12 ONLY)

Hey guys just picked up my copy of call of duty ghosts and just tryed xyy jitter and it does not work. I cant try any macro's out as i have work in 3hours lol. Maybe once you guys get your copy you can try figure something out.

UPDATED: Jitter now works but only on the TAC 12. Have posted video, the macro is beta at the moment but will be better when i have time

Last edited:

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
It could very well be like MW3. I'd try some sprint jitters and if all else fails try the RT (LB or RB) & Y jitter. If xyy doesn't work on burst riffles maybe try YY or RT Y RT Y. I'm sure with enough grinding one of these weapon's can be jitterd!

bonefisher

They have a delay about 2 seconds if you use YY for things if they carried over from MW3! I tried making a reload cancel over the weekend for the sniper and that is going on with that so expect the same is going on! I'll look when I get my copy!

bonefisher

Any way when I made a sweet cancel reload for the sniper it worked perfect til I went to scope up with it to match when I was shooting! I quick scoped and shot...reload cancel worked......then it delayed throwing scope back up for me for about 2 seconds! Took everything off and then was able to quick scope at a fast pace again! I think they change a lot of things to make it a little harder with the animation and put delays on certain things for past macro's to work! WE WILL FIND THE WAY TO THERE TECHNOLOGY and MAKE SOME GREATNESS AGAIN!!! Where is my copy.....turn me lose!! LOL!

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Im confident we will see some great macros to come. Im sure bonefisher will tear it up with all sorts of new macros. I as well will post some if I find them to be good enough to share. There is gonna be so much to test out, im sure with this game most macros will have to be tailored around the perk system. From what ive seen there will be 1000nds of different combination of how to set up perks so I bet most macros will have to be made around the class setups. This is just my assumption but tonight and tomorrow we will have a better understanding. Unfortunately I wont get a copy till probably Saturday and that's if there's any copies to buy. Cant wait to see what people come up with. Check ya later everyone!

God

the turbo i used worked, it just needs some tuning to be faster.
The turbos I used which was a riot shield turbo stopped working as soon as I targeted the player and saw his red name tag. Otherwise it totally worked how it should. Obviously I assumed that you might get past that by tuning SPS? I don't know. Whatever it is in the editor and I wasn't able to do so.

jameswoo

I am using a rapid fire macro for MW3, works well for MR-28 Marksman Rifle and MTS-255 Shotgun :)

Could not get jitter for Black Ops 2 to work :(

bonefisher

since can't test these out! give them a try!

Attachments

• Ghost MR-28 (RF).vkm
    528 bytes · Views: 11
  • Ghost MK14 EBR (RF).vkm
    528 bytes · Views: 9
  • Ghost IA-2 (RF).vkm
    528 bytes · Views: 8
  • Ghost SVU (RF).vkm
    528 bytes · Views: 5
  • Ghost MTS-255 (RF).vkm
    528 bytes · Views: 6
Hey guys I think I may have a mod for the Tac 12 pump action shotgun, it cancels the pump animation. I figured out how to cancel it, its probly 2-3times faster then normal. Just trying to perfect it at the moment then ill throw a video up and probly the macro lol. Hopefully I can make it even faster then 3times

That would be great New Zealander; I'm glad you found a solution around the jitter. Really look forward to seeing the video and indeed check out the macro mate :)

Yeah I tried a RT RB Y canceler and got it to jitter but it was just about the same speed as regular fire :(

Ok well for the past 2days ive been working on a B,Y Y, LB,RT jitter, it worked but only shot 2-3times faster so my other friend said try this other thing, just spent 20min trying to make this jitter and already its like 5times faster lol. The trick is SPRINT jitter lol. Only works for the TAC 12, ill post a video up soon of it. Note that i aint even finished it but it looks like its going to work, yesss lol

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Ok well for the past 2days ive been working on a B,Y Y, LB,RT jitter, it worked but only shot 2-3times faster so my other friend said try this other thing, just spent 20min trying to make this jitter and already its like 5times faster lol. The trick is SPRINT jitter lol. Only works for the TAC 12, ill post a video up soon of it. Note that i aint even finished it but it looks like its going to work, yesss lol

One word EPIC!