COD Ghost macros.

bonefisher

(AK) stands for Akimbo's! Give them a try and let me know how they are!!!

Attachments

• One MP-443 Grach(RF).vkm
    528 bytes · Views: 44
  • One MP-443 Grach(RF)(tac).vkm
    528 bytes · Views: 13
  • One MP-443 Grach(RF)(RT)(AK).vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 19
  • One MP-443 Grach(RF)(tac)(AK).vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 15

bonefisher

Let me know if you need a request for something! I'll see what I can do!

Attachments

• One P226(RF).vkm
    528 bytes · Views: 19
  • One P226(RF)(tac).vkm
    528 bytes · Views: 16
  • One P226(RF)(tac)(AK).vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 20
  • One P226(RF)(RT)(AK).vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 19

bonefisher

To bad they didn't have akimbo's for the PDW then I would use them more! Still not to bad! Enjoy!

Attachments

• One PDW(RF).vkm
    528 bytes · Views: 17
  • One PDW(RF)(TAC).vkm
    528 bytes · Views: 9

jameswoo

Can you make the jitter macro for tactical control scheme? I wanted to try customising it but think I would mess it up... Thanks :)

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Can you make the jitter macro for tactical control scheme? I wanted to try customising it but think I would mess it up... Thanks :)
I got a all new wayyyy faster jitter I'll post up after work tommorow. I'll get you tactical setup as well with default and I'll even make them both in tac button modes.

I timed my old jitter agents regular RF and it was only two shots faster than regular RF and this new mode is 4 and a half shots faster than normal RF! There is 10 bullets in a clip and with the new RF u can squeeze out all 10 compaired to only 5.5 shots using regular RF so yea its deadly enough to be a bad *** jitter!.

There are slightly different requirements for operation. U still need relflex perk & fore-grip attachment. The kicker now is u cannot have a secondary weapons . U must use nothing! Its not a bad thing u get a extra perk point for it and if u run the requirements with ajility + unlimited sprint + scavenger & no falling damage with deep penitration perk u will have one deadly bad *** run and gun setup! Close quarters maps people won't stand a chance!

Last edited:
Update: Everything works online! Requirements are to use reflex perk, fore-grip attachment & trophy or motion sensor tactical.

To answer a lot of FAQs everyone may have, It's not as fast as BO2 XYY jitters BUT It is twice as fast as the stock fire on the Tac shotgun. It does not suffer from picking up down weapons on the ground, It does not require any forward movement & It does not shutter near multiple enemies! It is a big advantage in short close quarters maps and best used with a run and gun perk setup! As long as u meet the operation requirements u can run any other perks or attachments u see fit!

For u tactical users just mimic the (RS) portion of the macro to the (B) funtion and erase the (RS) portion and u will have your tactical setup!

Maybe someone may improve the rate of fire using a different method but for now i feel that this is a sold macro for u jitter fans. Hopefully New Zelander post his jitter macro up! Id like to see the comparisons on rate of fire between are two jitters! This is not so much a XYY jitter its a hybrid! It uses (X,RS,Y,LB,YY).This was by no means a easy macro to accomplish and I would love to hear your feedback on what U think about it. Thanks, Brian!

Hey dude sorry been slack i havnt even messed with that jitter i made since i figured it out, been busy moving house to my girlfriends dads, only get an hour or 2 at night time to play xbox. Thats awesome you have an xyy jitter, havn't even tested it. All the jitter is that i made, is the same as BO2 sprint jitter. Here i'll post up what i made on the weekend. Only took 5min to make. Still needs work so hopefully someone can make it fast with no skips :)

Attachments

• COD Ghosts Sprint Jitter.vkm
    608 bytes · Views: 25

bonefisher

Haven't played with the jitters yet! I was messing around with that last sniper rifle on a anti-recoil! That gun would be bad to the bone if I get it to calm down! I'll take a look at making one tonight!

bonefisher

Ok give this one a try! You need Trophy System and these perks for it to work! Sleight of Hand and Reflex! I almost had got the pump shot gun to work....fire two shots then went to glitching on me! Look into this more later! This for the Tac 12 shotgun!

Attachments

• Ghostly Jitter.vkm
    592 bytes · Views: 22

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Epic Tac 12 jitter!!!

Here's my new jitter I was talking about at the bottom of this post.

Requirements for operation:
Boomshaklaka
(Attachment)
Fore-grip.
(Perks) Reflex & slight of hand.
(Tacticals') Motion sensor or trophy system.
(No secondary weapons)

Follow these requirements and u will have a working high rate of fire jitter!

The Tac 12 jitter still operates the same as before and is much slower but the benefit of this one is u can have a secondary weapon equipped that wont mess the macro up!

I'm going to go over why these requirements have to be meet and what perk can benefit a slightly faster rate of fire!

The macro just wont work without the Fore-grip attachment, reflex perk & motion or trophy tactical. I STRONGLY advise "slight of hand" perk! This is the only way around ground weapons. Without it it still jitters but will glitch and not shot if there is a weapon in pick up range. If you decide to use "Agility" perk u will get a slightly faster rate of jitter fire. When all is used correctly the macro will work without a hitch. I have tweaked this macro to the up-most fastest rate of fire possible for this button combination.

ENJOY!

Update!!!

I have two new improved jitters I call Boomshaklaka. Boomshakalaka does not require a default or tactical setup. It still requires the same operational specs as my old Tac 12 jitter, the added bonus is it's FASTER than ever! I included a Tac button setup as well. This now fires 10 shots in the time it takes to fire 5 shots using RF. Yes its officially twice faster than normal rate of fire. Think that doesn't sound impressive? Try it out for yourselves and see the difference!

Attachments

• Tac 12 Jitter.vkm
    576 bytes · Views: 56
  • Tac 12 Jitter Tactical Set.vkm
    576 bytes · Views: 24
  • Boomshakalaka.vkm
    576 bytes · Views: 63
  • Boomshakalaka (tac).vkm
    576 bytes · Views: 34
Last edited:

(Attachment)
Fore-grip.
(No secondary weapons)

I'm going to go over why these requirements have to be meet and what perk can benefit a slightly faster rate of fire!

The macro just wont work without the Fore-grip attachment, reflex perk & motion or trophy tactical. I STRONGLY advise "slight of hand" perk! This is the only way around ground weapons. Without it it still jitters but will glitch and not shot if there is a weapon in pick up range. If you decide to use "Agility" perk u will get a slightly faster rate of jitter fire. When all is used correctly the macro will work without a hitch. I have tweaked this macro to the up-most fastest rate of fire possible for this button combination.

ENJOY!

very nice :D

jameswoo

Both your Tac 12 Jitter and Boomshakalaka work great online! :)

(Attachment)
Fore-grip.
(No secondary weapons)

ENJOY!

Update!!!

I have two new improved jitters I call Boomshaklaka. Boomshakalaka does not require a default or tactical setup. It still requires the same operational specs as my old Tac 12 jitter, the added bonus is it's FASTER than ever! I included a Tac button setup as well. This now fires 10 shots in the time it takes to fire 5 shots using RF. Yes its officially twice faster than normal rate of fire. Think that doesn't sound impressive? Try it out for yourselves and see the difference!

BallistaEd

bonefisher's armed IA-2 and nerdy's IA-2 are really good. its fast and consistent but the one thing that gets me killed sometimes is the stutter when firing both rf mods. is that to expect when using the rf mod online? if so why is that?

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

bonefisher's armed IA-2 and nerdy's IA-2 are really good. its fast and consistent but the one thing that gets me killed sometimes is the stutter when firing both rf mods. is that to expect when using the rf mod online? if so why is that?
It sometimes is expected. Some considerations are connection speed. I'm running hard lined at 60mbps and I have high speed internet and I have a moterolla surfboard 3 the gamer addition so I have blazing fast connection. If your connection is lower than u might want to tune down the speed multiplier or maybe even increase it. U might have to fiddle with the tunning to get that sweet spot. If u can u should do a speed test and see what your internet is running at. I could probably tune it based on your connection quality.

bonefisher

It is the lag when it hits in the game! Try turning it down a little to fix that issue! You can turn mine down in the editor .06 to .08 and that should do it! Give it a test to make sure your firing good in a private match and if it still does it online turn it down .02 at a time and test!

Last edited: