Anyone interested in a MW2 spaz shotgun jitter?

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
I made some really cool MW2 jitters for the spas shotgun on my 12f683 chips and was wondering if anyone here still plays this game? If so let me know as I can make them for the macro controller.

If any of u know this shotgun is deadly but was concived impossible to make it jitter. I got it firing 4X's faster than normal R.O.F. Their are some drawbacks as u have to use fast hands perk and there is a slight down weapon problem where it sometimes misfires. But with the macro software I'm sure I can figure it out to be cleaner than my chips method.

Anyway let me know as I'm real busy this time of year and if its in demand I'll share this awesome glitch I made. If your diehard MW2 u will have fun with this one!!!

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
I just quickly made these up. I hope they jive with the software i used to make the origional code. Please test and confirm if these are working for me please. Remember u MUST have slight of hand perk equipped. Also might want to check the loop settings and make sure its on loop till button relased then play macro once more.

Attachments

• Spaz Jitter.vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 20
  • Spaz Jitter Tac.vkm
    560 bytes · Views: 5