Ship date update

Raymurda

Seems Viking dropped the ball. That is a shame was going to purchase but I don't see how Viking is superior to my Cronus. Enlighten me?

JIM WALKER

Seems Viking dropped the ball. That is a shame was going to purchase but I don't see how Viking is superior to my Cronus. Enlighten me?

My berserker is still in transit (over the Atlantic as I speak), so still using the 360 macro controller through the cronus, but using the ****ed awful Kinect for chat, with berserker the chat puck will be active, major boost, hence superior. Never used the cronus mods/remapping feature, its way inferior to the 360 macro features/mods ...

usjot

I have not received any shipping info, i have sent emails and FB messages THIS week with no response. I preordered this months ago and cant even get a reply, PLEASE UPDATE OR REPLY

frankie79

I received the shipping info but it doesn't do me any good as they just printed out the label on Friday (2/28) but they still haven't shipped it. I also tried to contact them via email and fb messages with no response.

sigsauerman

My shipping ticket was created last Friday but the controller wasn't shipped till yesterday, currently showing a Friday 3-7 delivery date. After readying some of the posts for guys that have already received it I hope I can figure out how to use the thing. Guess I'll find out this weekend.

40_ounce

You guys need to calm down. It's not like viking is trying to steal your money. They are just trying to send out a quality product. remember they have to get your controller allpainted up and all that. then test it to make sure it is working properly. I mean you don't want to get it in the mail just to send it right back for repairs. I'm sure odin will chime in with a response as soon as he has a chance. So simmer down people.

JIM WALKER

Yeeeeeeeee !!!!!!!!!!! Just had tracking tell me its on the truck for delivery today, awesome !!!!!!! Feel like a kid at Christmas ... lmao !!!!

mpfuzz2

I have not received any shipping info, i have sent emails and FB messages THIS week with no response. I preordered this months ago and cant even get a reply, PLEASE UPDATE OR REPLY
Did you create a ticket? I did and they replied fast, same day. I am sure your oder will be out soon if not already.

I received the shipping info but it doesn't do me any good as they just printed out the label on Friday (2/28) but they still haven't shipped it. I also tried to contact them via email and fb messages with no response.
Same here, said sent Fri (2/28), but I sent ticket to Viking360, they explained and I looked today and it has been shipped!! I can't wait!!

You guys need to calm down. It's not like viking is trying to steal your money. They are just trying to send out a quality product. remember they have to get your controller allpainted up and all that. then test it to make sure it is working properly. I mean you don't want to get it in the mail just to send it right back for repairs. I'm sure odin will chime in with a response as soon as he has a chance. So simmer down people.
I agree, I got worked up too but we are all so excited to use the best product on the market. If people sent a ticket for support, they would have an update. I am sure if you all settle a little, then next thing you know, your controller will be on the way

sigsauerman

So much for a quality product, got my berserker today and one of the switches is stuck. With all the delays in shipping i would've hoped it wouldn't arrive defective. Hopefully the software won't have the same delay after delay.

bonefisher

So much for a quality product, got my berserker today and one of the switches is stuck. With all the delays in shipping i would've hoped it wouldn't arrive defective. Hopefully the software won't have the same delay after delay.
q-tip a little rubbing alcohol around the tac! Very little and click it to see if that works! Ask Viking if you could do that to free it up and not void the warranty!

odingalt

Staff member
Anyone with Berserker issues has had a replacement built and shipped ASAP... The staff is literally on hold this week, we are literally not selling any more Berserkers so that we are free to focus on the 28 customers who pre-ordered...

If you didn't get a tracking # something is wrong with your (yahoo/hotmail/insert name of crappy free e-mail client that likes to black hole e-mails sent from @viking360.com). All orders have been shipped; most were delivered last Friday or Saturday with about 10 stragglers due for delivery this week.

40_ounce

wow that is awesome that you just send out new controllers. i wish I had the extra cash to get in on the pre order. just wondering if viking will offer an extended warranty and how much will it cost.

odingalt

Staff member
wow that is awesome that you just send out new controllers. i wish I had the extra cash to get in on the pre order. just wondering if viking will offer an extended warranty and how much will it cost.

Our standard policy is to wait for the customer to send the defective controller back before shipping the new unit. We will be re-instating this policy very soon. We are making limited exceptions for Berserker pre-order customers only, since they paid a lot and waited a really long time. (Sorry I had to post this before all the scammy scamartists get any ideas and start demanding replacement controllers... it ain't gonna happy scammy scamartists)