COD Ghost macros.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Your delays and actual sps are all wrong. Ex your sample of ak12 @ 19 sps with a LBD delay 10 MS LBU delay 52MS actually configures out to 16.13 sps with a run time of .06 Im going to assume LBD & LBU are pull/ release of what would be trigger pulls/release. It should look something like this; LBD 31 MS LBU 31 MS. Same sps 16.13 with a run time of .06 sec. The difference is the trigger pull and release in my example are equally divided. Your sample is like a real quick trigger press with a longer trigger release. Dont get me wrong offsets can work to a advantage. My cod ghost RF I made I do what I call a 2/3 ratio of pull/release. I do something like 60MS trigger pulled then 83MS trigger release. thats 6.99 sps. The trigger pull is faster and the release is slower than the trigger pull BUT not by much. If I were to go 71MS trigger pull and 71MS trigger release my pull and releases would be equal in timing. This is just something u have to play with and find the sweet spots.

Id like to add I could be totally wrong as Im not famillar with your software u are using. Im stating examples of what I use when I program microchips for RF codes. As u are not inquiring about a macro controller ether im assuming your LBD and LBU are pulls and releases. I hope I helped u in some way in the very least of all of this!

computergeek13

First thing right off the bat! You can't go with what they have firing full auto when using single shot attachment! When using the attachment the cap will be slower! Second the reason your finding faster sps speeds are not that they have a faster cap its just they are overlapping the speed for the in between time! I have some over 24 sps! My 24 sps forget which gun it is actually but I found the sweet spot at 8 sps which testing it til it was not skipping at all 8sps was the spot! Didn't seem fast so I tighten the in between time by overlapping! Tried different times like 16sps , 24sps and 32sps ! 16sps was alright but to slow in between and the 32 sps started to skip and jam up! 24 sps was perfect though because the overlapping was just right! If you you go a little faster or slower off that mark of the sweet spot cap it would get ugly and throw you off! I believe to have some in the 56 sps range but does not mean there original cap is that! It is just overlapping to close the in between time! If that makes sense!

Im not using any single shot attachment. In fact I haven't tested that out, but i don't like the idea of wasting a weapon slot on the single shot attachment if I don't have too. ( note to test however, recoil and accuracy Should skyrocket!)

wha kind of delay are you using total then?

Thank you for the help, it is greatly appreciated.

computergeek13

Your delays and actual sps are all wrong. Ex your sample of ak12 @ 19 sps with a LBD delay 10 MS LBU delay 52MS actually configures out to 16.13 sps with a run time of .06 Im going to assume LBD & LBU are pull/ release of what would be trigger pulls/release. It should look something like this; LBD 31 MS LBU 31 MS. Same sps 16.13 with a run time of .06 sec. The difference is the trigger pull and release in my example are equally divided. Your sample is like a real quick trigger press with a longer trigger release. Dont get me wrong offsets can work to a advantage. My cod ghost RF I made I do what I call a 2/3 ratio of pull/release. I do something like 60MS trigger pulled then 83MS trigger release. thats 6.99 sps. The trigger pull is faster and the release is slower than the trigger pull BUT not by much. If I were to go 71MS trigger pull and 71MS trigger release my pull and releases would be equal in timing. This is just something u have to play with and find the sweet spots.

Id like to add I could be totally wrong as Im not famillar with your software u are using. Im stating examples of what I use when I program microchips for RF codes. As u are not inquiring about a macro controller ether im assuming your LBD and LBU are pulls and releases. I hope I helped u in some way in the very least of all of this!

ahhh thank you. Makes perfect sense. Yea I'm testing with a mouse ATM, I couldn't get exact delays in MS with the Viking SW. This way I can find what MS works, then transfer over to my controller.

edit: you sir, are a genius. Made breakthroughs in the last few hours! Working better than ever. I. Always thought my 2nd delay was how long it paused before repeating.

Last edited:

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
How are you calculating runtime?
1000 ms divided by total run time of ms = sps. Ex 1000÷122ms= 8.19sps. Now u can split 122 ms anyway u want. Preferred method would be equal puul/releases (122÷2) or u can even do something like 50 ms pull 62 ms release. This makes quicker pulls and longer release delays. Sometimes it makes for smoother RF.

Side note just edit your original post so u Dont double post. Probley not to big of a deal here but in other forums this is a big no no. Anyways glade I could help and good luck.

computergeek13

1000 ms divided by total run time of ms = sps. Ex 1000÷122ms= 8.19sps. Now u can split 122 ms anyway u want. Preferred method would be equal puul/releases (122÷2) or u can even do something like 50 ms pull 62 ms release. This makes quicker pulls and longer release delays. Sometimes it makes for smoother RF.

Side note just edit your original post so u Dont double post. Probley not to big of a deal here but in other forums this is a big no no. Anyways glade I could help and good luck.

yes big help, sorry about the double posts.

Aric77

I just figured it out...THANK GOD...go to your settings in your browser and click on compatability view and add Viking!!! Finally...back in the game!!

Aric77

im having an issue trying to download a macro. Every time i click on the file to download a macro, for some reason it is reading it as an "attachment.php" file rather then what the files name is and directs me to windows cant identify what program and gives me 2 options which are kinda useless in short it does not pop as a vkm file. Does anyone know what might be the problem. Im also sure that this might not be the correct thread to ask and im sorry but i need help. Thanks
see previous post

usjot

Akimbo on the xbox one doesn't fire from the right gun(left fires as expected), is the fire rate cap diff????????

HopeAndLove

WEAPON MAX SHOTS PER SECOND
SINGLE SHOT/3-ROUND BURST
Assault Rifles
SC-2010 22.2
SA-805 21.4
AK-12 19.8
FAD 16.2
Remington R5 19.6
M8DS 16.1
Honey Badger 16.5
ARX-160 16.2
Marksman Rifles
MR-28 16.6
MK14 EBR 19
IA-2 22.5
SVU 24.5
Shotguns
Bulldog 23.5
FP6 25.5
MTS-255 25.5
Tac 12 Any speed *
Handguns
M9A1 25.5
MP-443 Grach 20.6
P226 16.9
.44Magnum 23
PDW Any speed *
* Delivers Max SPS at any speed setting

COMOgamer117

okay i have downloaded most of the macros posted on this thread and I've noticed that many times when the macro is on like with rapid fire when i pull the trigger rapidfire will work fine then the next time i pull the trigger it only fires one shot. is this because my internet connection or the controller or something else?