Tac 12 jitter patched!

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
So I went online today to use my tac 12 jitter and it would only fire 2 shoots then nerf out. At first I thought it was connection lagg so I slowed the speed down. After numerous testing I've seen they put a cap on the X function cancler. It will fire once then twice then it will identify the X function and block the reload sequence. They timed the X funtion to the normal rate of fire allowed in the game. Its basically useless now. Not like a lot of people used this jitter but yea they patched it. I had to download a update today and in that update the silent patched my jitter. I have not played this game for a while so I Dont k ow how long this update has been going so if u play ghost and have a update this will patch the tac 12 shotgun!

odingalt

Staff member
Activision subs to our forums. Seems like we might have to make a super secret private section to avoid our macros getting nerf'd in the future...

bonefisher

Yeah I wish also you had a hidden way to not able to see how the rune is made but you could still play with them....