any fifa15 skill packs or runes?

Just been messing with this some more, trying your suggestion.

however if you have to hold the RS in a direction it starts doing a foot roll skill, so basically doing things off of the RS is impossible if need to do any more than just flick it.

I have however made a things like the body fient only need 4 runes instead of 8 for the 8 directions which has made it a bit easier, just seeing which other skills I can do this with now.

Also the only problem with using the RS to execute a rune, is that it makes it impossible to do a skill manually, I'm going to try adding a delay to the rune and see if this can fix this issue though.

Cheers I'll give that a try tomorrow, just finished for tonight I think.

Didn't understand your 2nd (last post)

I'm pretty happy how its turned out so far need to test properly tomorrow once I'm fresh.

But I got body feint, fake rabona, heel to heel, advanced spin and room for one more skill which I still need to decide on.

Body feint is the most useful skill in game and I've worked out a way to get it working in all directions and not just the up/down/left/right

Hopefully get this mastered for fifa 16, you watch them change the way skills are done!!! (they haven't changed it for years lol)