How to stop lag in Advance Warfare??

yes it is drifting upwards in the game even though I don't press it upwards and some times A button doesn't work. I have to press it several times to make it work. Its like the whole dashboard is misplaced. But I am not sure if its the hardware.
this is what I am getting when I run joy.cpl on windows with controller connected. Notice the x rotation with a high bar.

Attachments

• Screenshot (1).png
    Screenshot (1).png
    1.1 MB · Views: 2
Use ARX-160 Hole Puncher and your K/D will come up......plus plug your usb xbox cord to controller..... what a difference!
lol that is exactly what I use majority of the time with the rapid fire but I gotta fix my controller first. I actually sent a ticket to Viking customer support but they told me that they don't fix stick drift :( . I will probably take it to some kind of electronic store and fix it there.

kool! Won't be buying bo3 any time soon because I am so disappointed with AW lol. may be next year. But how is it? better or worse than other cods? or same?

I will try fixing it here in my hometown of montreal Canada. I live pretty far away, if I try sending the controller to Viking it will cost me a lot. If I couldn't fix it here then I will ask him.
As I posted prior, I have the same upward vertical drift on R stick. I made a rune to fix it and works great in Destiny, Advanced Warfare and BO 3 Beta so far. You can tune it to whatever your specific stick drift. It will make a few quick small choppy upward movements when you move the stick up once in a while but actually is a non-issue when playing. In fact, it actually helps me get on target quicker since the vertical movement is fast and incremental most of the time.

I am trying to post the rune to the Public Forge but haven't found a way to do that. I have asked how to post to the Public Forge in another post I created today. Hoping to hear something soon. The rune I created works very well.