How to stop lag in Advance Warfare??

bonefisher

Open up rune pack... top right of the screen the is a lock. Click on that and then save. You should see your rune pack in library if done correctly.

As I posted prior, I have the same upward vertical drift on R stick. I made a rune to fix it and works great in Destiny, Advanced Warfare and BO 3 Beta so far. You can tune it to whatever your specific stick drift. It will make a few quick small choppy upward movements when you move the stick up once in a while but actually is a non-issue when playing. In fact, it actually helps me get on target quicker since the vertical movement is fast and incremental most of the time.

I am trying to post the rune to the Public Forge but haven't found a way to do that. I have asked how to post to the Public Forge in another post I created today. Hoping to hear something soon. The rune I created works very well.
Thank you. It is working for me also but my aim gets off the target sometimes but you are a genius! lol ;)

I don't know your whole setup but I'm sure your can eliminate a lot of things if you just look into it.
I am trying to messing around with some things such as ports becasue i am using private internet access vpn and it allows udp or tcp ports one at a time. I am trying to open both ports together.

bonefisher

My Nat stays strict or moderate. It doesn't says open.
You can run them all separate and try that to open nat. What a difference if you open nat. If you need help go to you tube with all your info and I'm sure you'll find the video to help open nat.

modded matt

OMG this thread is 5 pages deep!!!

Fix your NAT issues and get a better ISP. I never have any lag on any game. 110/25 MBPS = $80.00 per month. Like with Viking, you get what you pay for.