Recycle macro controllers

JIM WALKER

I have a crazy but doable suggestion, (mainly to odingalt) ....

I suggest that members/owners of the macro controller that are not going to use there 360's anymore, could return their macro's for Viking to use the components to build new controllers for the customer base that is clearly still there. They could begin through a support ticket, once you know when it was built you will know if the parts are compatible, simply set a fixed price for a fully working macro, which once checked you then give a credit to that person, which they can use against any Viking product, (a cheaper berserker or even transfer to the kickstarter project for instance), this would generate income as well as satisfy the macro demand. This will also help to prevent macro's floating around the second hand market ..... Over to you Odin ....

Last edited:

bonefisher

Well thought Jim on helping out! Only one thing you have to keep in mind that is out there in this world really bad!!!! It's called GREED! You not getting my old one! LOL!

JIM WALKER

Well thought Jim on helping out! Only one thing you have to keep in mind that is out there in this world really bad!!!! It's called GREED! You not getting my old one! LOL!

Have been in business for too long, I realise what you are saying, (btw, don't want your controller, lol), the only winners are Viking and the macro owner .... BTW, I have a second macro controller which I plan on selling, I am going to buy another berserker (with my own custom shell), and though I can afford it, it would be nice to part trade in my macro against the new berserker, that way both parties gain from it ....

Last edited:

HopeAndLove

I Would maybe Buy your Macro Jim I am hoping to get a Job soon and that will help out with my Families income and my personal income. :) Good Luck Getting a Second Controller ..... :) By the way In personal Experience do you think the age of 15 is to young to work people said I should enjoy my life be cause im going to be working the rest of my life? :)

Last edited:

JIM WALKER

I Would maybe Buy your Macro Jim I am hoping to get a Job soon and that will help out with my Families income and my personal income. :) Good Luck Getting a Second Controller ..... :) By the way In personal Experience do you think the age of 15 is to young to work people said I should enjoy my life be cause im going to be working the rest of my life? :)

I started working in my fathers business at the age of 12, never did me any harm, and it gave me an income, so, go ahead, nothing wrong at all starting work at 15, just remember that nowadays, the top jobs are achieved by having a good education ....

HopeAndLove

Thanks For the Advice Jim I will defiantly Keep that in Mind So far I have all A's this year in School So hopefully that will help when I get Older :)

HopeAndLove

That is A good Idea Jim with the Whole Recycle thing Players who are getting a Xbox one can Maybe give there Macro To Viking and get a discount on a Next Gen Controller. Then Viking could sell the Macros A Little cheaper than a New one. Im Sure a lot of people would still buy a Macro Since the Xbox 360 Consoles Have many older game players Example: Mw2 Cod4 Waw People would still buy a controller to get a advantage. Nice Thinking Jim :) But Also This Is just a stupid Suggestion I forgot to mention Since many people will try to max out the Profit of there Viking Controller On Ebay Maybe Viking could chip in a Bonus Warranty of the Next Gen Controller they Chose :)

Last edited:

bonefisher

Only thing is can't turn loose of my macro controller even if I don't use it...lol! Have two just sitting here and still can't.... Already have two berserkers.... Maybe trade one for a ragnarok and still keep my custom macro for keep sake!

JIM WALKER

Only thing is can't turn loose of my macro controller even if I don't use it...lol! Have two just sitting here and still can't.... Already have two berserkers.... Maybe trade one for a ragnarok and still keep my custom macro for keep sake!

yea, with you on that, still waiting for my custom berserker, wish I had it already as my current one has developed a fault and has to be returned, seems it might be an issue from being one of the first off the line, extra usb has gone dud .... glad I kept one of my macro's and the cronusmax, using that for now on the xb1. Viking are hoping to get me in with their UK Viking guy, it will save so much time on the turn around than sending to USA....

modded matt

I imagine that would be tough... Everything still work like it should? That was prolly one of my favorite mods I have done in a few years.

I so wish I could make a living doing custom mods. This 9-5 shit is getting old when I end up working 9-9 to keep up with my massive workload. My modding desk has my wife's planters stacked on it. I even have two or three mod requests that I just cant get to. (southpaw PS4 mods) and those go for about $200 each, I just dont have time and I dont even know who to recommend as that mod is not for the faint of heart. it involved cutting line traces and jumping them to the opposite input wipers.

Last edited:

odingalt

Staff member
Hard to give up a steady day job if you know that the paycheck will be there every 2 weeks.